S10 E10:The Fate Of The Omniverse/Series Finale.

Masaru, the Saiyan warrior, had been on a journey of self-discovery for many years. He had traveled across earth, seeking out new challenges and pushing himself to new heights of power.

This was it. The ultimate battle between good and evil. Masaru knew that he had to give it his all if he wanted to stand a chance against Darkseid. The two warriors met on the battlefield, and the fight began. Masaru was surprised by Darkseid's incredible strength, but he fought back with everything he had. They exchanged blows back and forth, the sound of their clashes echoing across the multiverse.

The two warriors clashed once again, and the battle intensified. Masaru's new form gave him incredible speed and strength, but Darkseid was not one to be underestimated. With a wave of his hand, he unleashed a massive energy blast that threatened to destroy everything in its path.

Masaru knew that he had to act fast. He focused his energy and charged at Darkseid with incredible speed. He dodged Darkseid's attacks and landed a powerful kick to his chest, sending him flying back.

The two warriors continued to fight, exchanging blows that shook the very foundations of the multiverse. TF Darkseid produces an energy ball and fires both energies back to Masaru, who quickly avoids the explosion.

The New God summons a powerful String Shot which he lashes at the saiyan god like a whip, but he dodges each and every strike. Masaru leaps upwards into a somersault before unleashing an array of power, showering the scene with hard-hitting balls of ki energy.

Darkseid is struck three times while charging him. He dissipates his whip-like weapon, before teleporting and dodging his way to get to Masaru. He is able to get behind him while he is still firing ki balls and with an energy-charged finger, he forces it down conjuring his next move.

The void of space suddenly grows a bright shade of gold as lightning crashes down on the orange god, electrifying him in a gigantic blast of electric energy.

Regardless of the swift punishment, Masaru forces himself free and delivers a fast and vicious belly-punch to his adversary. He tries to land another punch but Darkseid teleports out of harm's way and high above him from behind, binding his string shot around his tail.

"Don't you dare..." Masaru says

With a rough tug, he spins the vulnerable and screaming saiyan god around before hurling him into the sun. Darkseid envelops himself within a forcefield for reasons and darts off in a blurry streak towards the core of the sun.

Masaru, having survived his solar dip, emerges and with a roar, creates an enormous Sphere of Power the size of the sun itself, and lobs it at the very same star, just as his adversary reaches it.

From the black abyss of space, the sun glows in a furious fusion of gold, orange and red until finally it goes supernova. Amongst the radiated ruins of the now-dead star, the two destroyers are still fighting with Darkseid shooting two finger beams and a larger two-handed beam which Masaru effortlessly dodges.

He fires his own energy beams, which are dodged by the God. They collide yet again, and the impact sends both of them flying into two different planets that are somehow not affected by the supernova.

One is green and the other is red. On the green planet, Masaru lands harshly in a village setting. As he stands on his feet to slow his momentum, a voice calls out to him. He can see two green natives greeting him.

"Hello there, stranger. Welcome." Green Man says

Meanwhile on the red planet, Darkseid has a rough entrance of his own before he slows his momentum.

He is in another similar village setting and just like before, a voice speaks out. This time, the natives are red.

"Hello there, stranger. Wel-" The native starts