𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 08

𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩, 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮 - 08

Hello, my loves! Just a disclaimer again, I will not be putting out warnings for any upcoming sex scenes or mature scenes in this book at all so always be prepared!

There will also be small time skips.

This is a long chapter so enjoy!

Symphoni danced to the piercing music that blasted throughout the streets

Symphoni danced to the piercing music that blasted throughout the streets. Tonight was the night everyone celebrated Mook's return. It had been two weeks since he's been back home and now everyone wanted to welcome him back home the right way. Mook didn't really like all the attention considering he made his way back into the streets but he still showed up due to all the support he was receiving.

"Bitch I'm pretty opp! Everybody bestie wit the switch! I smoke exotic super slow but ima smoke 'em super quick!" Symphoni rapped along with the girls while looking directly into the camera that some random was holding.

The vibe was unreal, there wasn't any drama so far, and everyone was having fun.

"I make bodies look like beehives with these shells them bitches big!" Gigi held onto her bedazzled gun while she danced to the song.

"I be wit killer sharks but I don't ride round' in no fish tank, I'm ridin' round' in five percent, glock on my lap, pourin' up drank!" Minnie sang into her pink chrome glock.

"They be like that's that pretty opp, you so fine and dangerous. He want a pretty gangster girl he don't want no basic bitch!" Symphoni bobbed her head while yelling out the lyrics.

The girls were feeling the song a little too much but the men let them do their thing.

As long as their safety was on the whole time they didn't have to worry about much.

These guns weren't for decoration they were put to use if needed.

"Hop out chase 'em stand ova his ass give full body shots!" Envy rolled up in her chair while mumbling along.

"Ayee..." Gigi grabbed Symphoni's hoodie as she twerked in front of her.

Gigi is not gay but she had to admit that if she had a dick it would be hard right now. She didn't know what Symphoni had been eating but whatever she was doing she needed to keep at it. Her ass had some weight to it.

"Ah!" The crowd of women danced until they got tired then decided to take a break in some of the various seats that were randomly placed along the sidewalk.

Syn grabbed Envy's red solo cup and sipped some of her Hennesy while watching her take a drag of the blunt. She inhaled the smoke and blew it out from her nose slowly, allowing the smoke to linger a bit. This was her third blunt and you could tell.