𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 11

𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 - 11

I suggest reading this alone 👀

Days Later ♡

                 "Envy! Okay, okay!" Symphoni grabbed Envy's arms and stopped her from pinching more skin

             "Envy! Okay, okay!" Symphoni grabbed Envy's arms and stopped her from pinching more skin. The pair had been locked up in their room all day until they finally decided to get dressed and head downstairs to socialize.

They didn't even make it out the door before Envy attacked Syn playfully.

"Nah because you keep playing." Envy lifted her hand in warning. She was about to pinch her again if she kept it up.

"This is abuse." Symphoni smiled at Envy's serious face even though both of them were anything but serious at the moment.

"Yeah, whatever. Stop saying shit like that then."

"All I said was that the owner looked cute." Syn rolled her eyes.

"So what, don't get yo' ass beat."

The old lady had stopped by to check on everything. She was so sweet, she made everyone comfortable in her home and brought snacks that the locals loved to eat as a gift. Syn appreciated her a lot and thought she was just this little adorable older woman.

The elderly had a special place in her heart.

Joe shouted, "Yo! We leave in the morning, everyone needs to have their shit packed by tonight!" His voice echoed around the large cabin.

Envy finally dropped beside Syn and gave up her antics.

Syn turned over and played with Envy's nose ring, "Where are we going today?"

Envy flicked her hand away, "We're going out to eat then after we're going to see the Northern Lights tonight."

"Ouu, have you ever seen them?"

"Never, I've always wanted to though."

Syn smiled showcasing all her perfectly aligned teeth, "There's always a first time for everything, I'm excited."

Envy agreed, "Mhm... like you wearing something for me when we get back."

Symphoni raised an eyebrow in curiosity, "Wear something for you? As in?"

"Symphoni." Envy looked at her like she was slow. "Stop playing you know what I mean."

"I know what you mean, I meant that I didn't bring any type of lingerie or anything. I did not expect something like this to happen."

"Good because I bought something for you."

"Really!?" Syn quickly sat up, ushering Envy to do the same. She wanted to see what she got her.