𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 10

𝙏𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙨 & 𝙏𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨- 10 

                Symphoni sat on the couch munching on her large bowl of fruit as she listened to Ivy speak to her maturely

Symphoni sat on the couch munching on her large bowl of fruit as she listened to Ivy speak to her maturely. Syn didn't know when the conversation would surface but it did and she was glad to get it out of the way because there had been tension since the two spotted each other at the airport yesterday morning.

The group had gotten back from ice skating, the women and men showered and then started to prepare dinner for the first time in the cabin.

The men offered to cook so the ladies let them do their thing in hopes that the food would actually turn out edible.

"Why did we ever really fall off? I thought you loved Kirie. I thought you and I had a good relationship."

Symphoni pulled her blanket up, "I do love Kirie which is why I still send him things and write to him whenever I get the chance since you blocked my number, I just haven't been around. We fell off because you couldn't see where I was coming from when I came to talk to you."

"Your right I didn't but look at it from my side, you came to tell me that you needed a break from me, and our son. That sounded like I was losing Malachi all over again with him being locked up. Imagine how Kirie felt when he realized you weren't coming back anytime soon. You went from being there every day to not being there so suddenly."

"I hear you and I understand, trust me I really do. I felt like my feelings always came last and were never validated. I said I needed a break because I was overwhelmed it felt like I had Kirie twenty-five-eight while you got to go out and party leaving me stuck. I lowkey felt like a single parent in a way even though we were co-parenting for the sake of Malachi."

"Maybe I misconstrued what you said to me but I promise that's not how I obtained what you said to me. I took it as you ditching me and my baby when we needed you most, my baby started calling you mommy after just three weeks of you being around, you leaving hurt the both of us."

Ivy continued, "You were a good friend to me and a great parental figure to him that's why I was petty and blocked you even though I shouldn't have and I can be woman enough to apologize for that, I just want our friendship back."

Syn sighed, "I'm just glad we both got to hear each other out without arguing. I also apologize for going ghost for that period of time before I reached out and I accept your apology. We can be cool and hopefully become close friends again."

Ivy smiled, she was content with the way their conversation went. They may never be as close as before but she was happy to resolve the issue so they could enjoy the trip without things being awkward.

Ivy walked off leaving Syn alone but that was short-lived when Malachi plopped down beside her with his rolling tray in hand.