05

Y/N:

later that day, we were back at our apartment. to take safety precautions, sam thought it was a good idea if everyone stayed over to sleep, just in case ghost face began to attack again.

i was currently flopped on my stomach in my bed, on my lap top trying to get my homework done.

i had my door slightly opened as i hear a light knock.

"come in." i say not taking my eyes off my computer screen.

light footsteps enter as i look up and see ethan, entering my room once again.

"seems like our meetings are here in my room now landry." i smirk.

"yeah, i guess i always catch you here." he laughs as he looks down to his feet.

"i'm just messing with you. it's actually kinda nice having our talks here. you know not having chad around cock blocking us every second." i place my hand on my cheek as i grin at him.

"did you just use quinn's word." a smile forms on his face.

"ew i did."

he walks towards me as he sits on my bed right in front of my lap top. i sit up and criss cross my legs.

"so, what are you working on?" he curiously scans over me.

"biology. my lack of knowledge in this class is going to be the death of me i swear." i answer sounding frustrated.

"well then good thing you have me, whenever you need help just call me over and i'll help you." he stares at me.

"thank you. oh i'm definitely going to need you a lot then." i chuckle, "i don't mind that. it'll give me a chance to see you more often." he says.

"also", he looks down at his hands, "i'm truly sorry what i said about sam earlier, i saw how hurt you and tara looked. it just kinda slipped out but it wasn't a very good look on my part." he apologizes.

"it's fine, i just get very defensive when people talk about her like that. calling her a killer and all sorts." i sigh, "it doesn't really bother me when people do it to me but when it comes to sam or my brother, i have the urge to protect them. it pisses me off when people say false narratives about them."

"and now that he's back, i fear i'm going to lose them. or any of our other friends." my eyes begin to water.

he closes my laptop and grabs both of my hands, "hey don't cry, nothing is going to happen to them. or you."

"i appreciate your positivity ethan. but something about this one feels so different, and darker. i don't know if we can get through it."

"well whatever happens, i promise to be with you" he slowly runs his fingers through my hair, "through it all. until we get to the bottom of it."

his hand is now pressed against my cheek, and is staring down into my lips. and there it was, that tension. i felt it, and i can tell he did too because we both slowly began to lean in.

i felt my breathing speeding up as our lips were inches away from each other, until i softly pressed my lips on his.

no interruptions by anyone or anything, just us two on my bed, kissing. and it felt so good.

we detach our lips for a moment as we give each other a chance to catch our breaths and just stare at one another, "i've been wanting to do that for a while now." he smiles as he connects our lips once again.

i slowly began to run my hands through his hair, as the kiss deepened and ethan's hands running down my back.

he flipped me over as i was now laid down on the bottom, still not breaking the kiss as he quickly moved down to my neck planting me smooches.