important 🍉

hey y'all my apologizes for being inactive these past few months, i've rarely had time to go on my socials, my screen time has decreased a lot surprisingly 🫣 i've been so busy and stressed in my personal life but i'm gonna try my best to update this book more. (i know i've said this before but bear with me pls 🥹)

but before anything i wanna take the time to bring awareness to the horrible tragedy that's going on in gaza.

(tw: sensitive topic, mentions of gore / death)

it breaks my heart every time i go online and having to see the videos of innocent palestinians crying their lives out for their loved ones who have lost their lives. and not to mention the gruesome videos of children and their bodies being ripped apart. the parents who have to carry the remains of their babies. the parents helplessly crying while seeing their dead child in pieces.

it's honestly fucked up how melissa barrera gets dropped from her role for speaking her mind and not supporting a genocide, yet there's people like noah schnapp, who's a full on zionist making disgusting comments and yet he gets no consequences ??

as to this, i'm here to say that i stand with the country of Palestine and it's people. i refuse to defend a nation (is*a*l) that commits genocide and murders innocent people, let alone CHILDREN, which they've been doing for the past 70 years.

if you are a palestinian i'm sending you so much love during this hard time, so many of us have your back and i hope you stay strong during these times. 🤍

from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free 🇵🇸❤️‍🩹