Getting Right Partner

Self-knowledge is one of the most important tools for achieving a healthy and productive life.

It is important to know our values, beliefs, goals, and preferences, as this understanding helps us in navigating this life.

Knowing ourselves is an essential part of personal and identity development, but it can also be a journey of immense growth and realization.

Along this journey of self-discovery, we may discover many facets of our being - such as our sexual orientation and how we feel about sex.

Some people identify as asexual, meaning they do not experience sexual attraction and rarely engage in sexual expression or intercourse.

On the other hand, others may find themselves loving sex and engaging in it often.

The truth is, there is no “right” or “wrong” type when it comes to sexual orientation and preferences.

Everyone is autonomous and has the right to explore their body and identity in a safe and consensual way.

It is important to recognize that one’s sexual identity is not always clear-cut and may change throughout life.

While some people are born with a fixed sexual orientation or feel that they can identify and label it, many others have a fluid orientation that changes over time.

Regardless of whether we have identified our orientation or not, it is important to stay curious and engage in conversations with ourselves and others to gain understanding.

We must be aware of the cultural influences that may shape our views on sex and ensure that, no matter what our orientation is, we are expressing it in a way that is true to ourselves.

This means being aware of, and respecting, our own boundaries, as well as the boundaries of others - either other people or societies.

We must take time to explore our own ideas and preferences, regardless of whether anyone else might (un)approve or of whether it fits into current social norms and standards.

It is essential that we explore our sexual orientation in a safe and consensual environment, and that we respect the choices of those who may not have the same orientations and preferences as us.

Different sexual orientations and preferences are neither “right” nor “wrong” - they simply are.

Knowing and understanding ourselves is a powerful tool that empowers us to take ownership of our lives and create a life where we can authentically express our true selves.

This Book is for people who want to be in a  long term relationship and have healthy sexual life with there partners.