1

Niaya pov

"Kei and mira come on we gonna be late" I said, noti cuz posted on his story saying he is throwing a party. Me, Keira and Ahmira decided we should go. So we all agreed to get ready at my place since I was a little bit close to where the party was being held, I checked my appearance one more time in the hallway mirror.

"Alright were ready" mira said while walking out of my room, Keira walked out. "Let's take a picture before we leave" I said as I pulled out my phone.

 "Let's take a picture before we leave" I said as I pulled out my phone

(The picture is how they posed)

We posed and took a picture, and I posted it and tagged them. We got into Keira car and we drove to the party.

At the party

We got to where the party was being held at, Keira parked the car in a near by parking spot. We got out and Keira locked the car door, we walked to the house. We walked in and a big breeze of alcohol and weed smell blew past us, we went to the kitchen to get us a shot to start of the night.

We was looking around to see if we can find sum cute boys and we did, I seen notti look over to where we was stand.

He told whoever he was talking to that he'll be back and walked over to us, "Hey kei, mira and niaya" notti said. "Hey" we said, we only met notti once and that was when we decided to walk to the deli at night.

He seen us and thought we were cute, he asked to be friends and for our numbers. We gave him our numbers that night and never seen him again, "So what yll been up to" he said as he poured himself a drink. "Nun much just chilling fr" mira said, "So yll got yll eyes on anyone?" He asked with a smirk.

"Yea that cute boy with the dreads" I said point to the dude direction, "That cute boy that is standing beside the dreads" mira said. "And the person you was talking to" Keira said. "So you and mira eyes on my brothers and Keira you got eyes on zay" notti said, we shocked our head yes. "Looks like I gotta play match maker, ima put in a good word for yll" notti said while walking away smirking.

We was talking and I felt eyes on us, I looked and seen notti talking to zay. I seen notti point to kei and zay turned his head to look our way, I turn my focus back to what we was talking about.

"Umm zay is looking at you kei" I said, Keira turned her head and then looked back at us. She was blushing, "He was smiling at me" Keira said.

We felt a tap of our shoulders, and it was notti and he brung zay with him, "Mira and niaya if you don't mine letting zay talk to kei real quick" notti said pulling me and mira away from Keira and zay.

He dragged us over to where his brothers was, "Dd and jay this mira and niaya the 2 girls I was talking about" notti said. "I thought you were lying when you said they were cute" dd said, "Why would I lie to my brother" notti said. "Idk probably for something stupid" jay said, "Well yll talk or do something" notti said walking away.

Me and mira looked at each other not knowing what to do, "So mira why don't we go somewhere more quiet to talk" dd said while offering mira his hand.

Mira looked at me and I just shrugged my shoulders, "How about we go dance" jay said before downing his drink then grabbing my hand.

Me and jay was dancing and having fun until a twerk song (bands to make her dance) came on, I seen Keira and mira run towards me.

We started grinding slowly until the beat drop and then started twerking, other girls joined and while other girls was hyping us up.

People started making a circle and started recording, sum boys came into the circle and got behind girls. I saw that zay was one of the boys and got behind Keira.

I saw dd shocked face while looking at mira, notti gently pushed dd behind mira. Dd put his hands on mira waist, jay got behind and had one hand on my waist.

I seen my shadow which mean jay must have been recording, that song stopped and me, kei and mira went to go get a water.

We was laughing and giggling about how the boys was behind us, we looked to see all the boys sitting down on the couch. We seen notti dapping up the boys and hyping jay and zay up, they was making fun of dd.

We walked over to where they were.

We sat down beside them, jay pulled me onto his lap. "I seen you recorded me twerking on you" I said while taking a sip of my water, "Yea I did I also took a picture" he said not sounding fazed from what he did.

"Well at least tag me in it" I said, "Ight what's yo Instagram?" He said while handing me his phone.

I typed in my Instagram and followed myself from his account.

I gave him his phone back, I seen Keira and mira get up and walk towards me and jay. "Come on were ready to go" mira said, "Ight well bye guys" I said while getting up. "Let us walk y'all out" notti said, we shrugged our shoulders and walked towards the door.

We left out and walked towards Keira car, "See you next weekend keira" zay said while giving her a hug.

"Text me when you get home ma" dd said while opening the car door for ahmira, "Tryna face time when you get home?" Jay asked me as he opened the car door for me. "Sure why not" I said while getting in, jay closed the door and back away from the car. "Yll wanna meet up tomorrow?" Notti asked, we said sure then said our final goodbyes.

Keira pulled off and we all looked at each other, we all started laughing and hyping ourselves up.

Mira and Keira decided to stay the night at my house, so we stop by their houses to get them extra clothes then when to the deli.

I then felt my phone vibrated, I looked at it and seen that jay tagged me in a post. He post on his story me twerking on him but he didn't tag me, then I went to the post he tagged me in.

 He post on his story me twerking on him but he didn't tag me, then I went to the post he tagged me in

(Like this but there at a party)

Jayklickin: She fine asf ain't she😏🫣
Tagged: @iiheartniaya

Liked by ddosama, nottiosama, zayracks, 10k others

Commets:

User:She pretty

User:Should've been me

User:Yo crazy fan girls gonna be mad

Hater:She not all that

User:Jay gotta girl now?
^jayklickin:Not yet

iiheartniaya:I look fine asf

lxvekeira:Period niaya

pr3ttyface_ahmira:Ooooo niaya

Loading 5k other comments.....