5

Dottie pov

I woke up before everyone, and I went upstairs to use the bathroom.

After using the bathroom

I walked past the living room to the kitchen, and I saw someone sitting in the living room. I turned around and the person was standing right there, the lady screamed, which made me cover my ears.

Then she picked up something, I got a look at what she picked up, and it was a frying pan. She then started chasing me with it.

"Yo chill," I said, running away. She was swinging the pan as she was chasing me.  "Lady relax chill, bro," I said, running down to the basement, I ran to the front, and then she screamed again.

Everyone woke up from the scream. The lady then started chasing me again, "Yo keira get dis lady bro," I yelled. "Get wh- Omg Auntie stop," Keira said, getting out of her seat.

Mira pov

Dottie ran towards Keira and got behind her, "Keira, who are these people?" she yelled. "You already know mira and niaya, but these are my new friends," she said. Me and niaya waved at keira's aunt, and she smiled at us.

"Well, your new friends look like hood rats," Keira aunt said. *gasps* "How could you say that?" Dee said, faking like her feelings were hurt.

"Oh, don't act like it hasn't taken me 4 months to trust you, dee," her aunt said, "Yk u love me like a niece," dee said. Keira aunt grabbed a pillow and threw it at dee but dee caught it.

"You tired it," Dee said while laughing, "Well Keira, introduce me to this new friend of yours," her aunt said.

"Ok, so this is jay, bam, dottie, jj, jordy, zay, ddot, dd, and notti," Keira said. "Ok, well, nice to meet y'all," Keira aunt said, then left.

"Your aunt is crazy," dottie said while laying down on the floor. Everyone was about to lay down until dd said something, "Nah, niaya, mira and kei, yll gotta go get ready," dd said. "What for?" I said, "Me, zay, and jay finna take yll somewhere, " he said.

I dragged ourselves up the stairs to go get ready.

After getting ready

After we got ready, we got in Jay's car. The rest of the boys said they were gonna go back to sleep. Niaya got in the passenger seat, and jay got in the driver's.

Dd and I sat next to each while keira sat on zay lap. "So where we finna go?" Keira asked, "To the mall, " zay said.

At the mall

Keira pov

We got to the mall, and jay parked the car, we got out of the car, and jay locked the doors. When we got in the mall, the boys took us separate ways. They said we are all gonna meet up at the food court in an hour.

Zay and I went to a photo booth and took some pictures. In the first photo, it was just us making a funny face. In the second photo, zay gently grabbed my face and kissed me. In the third photo, he smiled at me while still holding my face. In the last photo, I kissed him. After we both pulled away, we both started smiling the laughed.

"Will you be my girl, keira?" zay asked. "Yes, I'll be ya girl, zay," I said. We took a couple of more pictures before walking to footlocker.

Mira pov

Dd took me to the games stop. He said I could pick out any game that I wanted, I went to go find sims4. I found the game, and he paid for it, "You guys are a couple," the worker said. "Thank you," dd said while smiling. The lady gave dd the bag, and we left. "But we're not a couple," I said. "Well, do you wanna be my girl, mira?" he asked, "Yea, I'll be ya girl," I said.