6

Mira pov

I woke and went to go do my morning routine, I grabbed my book bag and then went back to the bathroom to take a shower.

After showering and getting dressed

I went back to Dd room, and he wasn't there, I decided to go downstairs. I went down and walked in the kitchen, "Ma, come here," I heard someone say.

I walked to the living room and saw dd and notti sitting down, I walked over to dd, and he pulled me down to sit on his lap. "Mira, this is my sister melz and her son amiri," Dd said. "Hi," I said, "Hi mira, nice to meet you," melz said. "Amirir says hi to Auntie mira," Dd said, "Hi," amiri said while waving his hand. "Aww, hi amiri," I said while waving back. Amiri just smiled, "Awww melz he is so cute," I said.

"Ight bro don't steal my girl," dd said mugging amiri. "Damn, dd you got sum competition," Notti said while laughing. "Man stfu," Dd said, I slapped dd's arm, "Don't curse around amirir," I said.

"Alr bro," Dd said. My phone started ringing, I was about to grab it, but then dd got to it before me.

Nyc finest💋💕

Niaya:Bro, Dd, don't no one wanna see yo ugly ass

Dd:Bro, mira, don't think I'm ugly, tho

Niaya:Bro, dats mira now give her the phone

Mira:Yes, Niaya

Niaya:We needa start getting ready for the party around 6

Keira:Ok, I'll send the address to everyone now

Niaya:Ok, well, see yll at the party

Dd:Tell Jay big forehead ass to text me back

Niaya:Ntm on my man forehead bitch

Niaya said then hung up, "Me and niaya gonna fight one day" Dd said. "And you would lose," I said, "Damn, no hope," dd said.

I just shrugged my shoulders, "Melz, can amirir watch a movie with me?" I asked. "Yea sure, amirir, you wanna watch a movie with Auntie mira?" Melz asked amirir.

He nodded his head yes, then I picked him up and went to dd's room. "Damn, you ain't wanna watch a movie with me," Dd said while walking into his room.

"Boy, I can watch a movie with you whenever I want," I said.

Keira pov

"Zayyyyy get up," I said, trying to push him off me, "No, I don't want to," zay said. "But I'm hungry," I said, "I'll order something then," zay said while grabbing his phone.

"You know we gotta get ready at 6, right?" I said, "Ok, that gives us enough time to sleep in," Zay said. I just sighed, I sent my alarm for 5:45. Zay got our food, and then we ate. We threw our trash away, and then we went back to sleep.

Niaya pov

6pm

"Jay, get up," I said while shaking jay awake, "Why can't we just go tomorrow?" Jay said. "Ight I'll just go by myself with the girls and the gang" I said, "Alr I'll just tell them to make sure no nigga talk to you" Jay said.

"Ughhh, you're no fun," I said while going to get ready.

After getting ready

Nyc finest💋💕

Keira:We look so good

Mira:We sure do

Niaya:You damn right, Keira

Keira:Anyways, me and Zay are heading to the party now

Mira:I'm waiting for Dd to put his shoes on, then we're leaving