2

Niaya pov

We got to my house from the deli, we gotten in the shower and changed into our pajamas when we got out. Keira and mira wanted to make cookies and brownies for our little movie night. "Let's go live" mira said then prepared her phone up.

Pr3ttyface_ahmira went live

We waited for a decent amount of view, but we was more focused one baking. "Hey live" Keira said finally looking at the phone.

User:Hey yll how was the party?

User:Did yll see noti cuz?

User:Mira dd started following you

User:DD WATCHING YOUR LIVE

User:SO IS JAYKLICKIN AND ZAYRACKS

"Hey the party was nice and lit" mira said, "No we didn't see noti cuz there" I said then going to grab the baking sheets and the pans for the cookies and brownies.

User:What are yll making?

"Were making cookies and brownies for a little mini movie night" kei said.

ddosama:Let us slide through

"Dis not my house to let you slide through dd" mira said while laughing.

ddosama:Who house you in?

User:Not dd being nosey🤣

"We at niaya house" Keira said then put the cookies on the pan while mira was putting the brownie mixture in the other pan.

I put them in the oven and set the timer.

ddosama:Ask niaya can we slide through

"Who is we dd?" I asked.

ddosama:Me, zay, jay, notti and ddot

"Who ddot?" Keira asked.

ddosama:Yll find out if she let us slide through and possibly spend the night

"Ight sure I'll text jay my address" I said while going to jay instagram account. I sent him my address and he liked the message, I put my phone in my sweatpants pocket and turned my focus back onto the live.

"Since yll sliding through pick up sum snacks for all of us" kei said.

ddosama:Ight we will

"Ight yll looks like we have a fully on movie night, so we gotta so set up byeeee" mira said before ending the live.

"What have we just agreed to" Keira said while laughing, "Hopefully we ain't up all night bc we still gotta hang out with notti in the morning" I said

A couple minutes later

Keira took the brownies and cookies, we picked out a movie to watch in my room and waited for the boys.

While waiting we hurried up and put our shoes on to go to target for extra blankets and pillows.

Mira pov

We left the house and got in niaya's car and drove to target, "We gotta hurry up before they get to your house" kei said. "It won't take that long" niaya said while driving.

After the store hours later

"I stand incorrect" niaya said as we were in line waiting to pay for our stuff, we got the blankets and pillows but we also got games to play just incase we get bored from watching movies. And skin care stuff.

At niaya's house

Keira pov

We pulled up to niaya's house and we seen a car parked infront of her house, niaya pulled into the drive way and we got and grabbed the bags.

The car doors open to reveal the guys, "Damn where yll go and what took yll so long" dd said. "We went to go get extra pillows and blankets" niaya said, "And games and skin care stuff" I said. "Damn" zay said, we walked to niaya's front door and she opened it letting everyone in. They sat the snack down in the kitchen while we set up in niaya's room.

Niaya brung 4 bean bags from the guest bedroom to her bed room, she put 2 pillows and 1 blanket each bean bag. The boys brung the snack up to niaya's room and sat them on her table in her room.

"Damn you gotta big ass room for these 4 bean bags" nottie said, "Ok so who is ddot" I said getting straight tot he point. "He is ddot" dd said point to the boy in the hat beside notti, "Ok well go change yll clothes so we can start the movie" niaya said.

Niaya sat on her bed and got on her phone while me and mira sat on the bean bags then got in our phone.

The boys came back and jay got sat on niaya bed while dd sat with mira. Zay came and sat next to me, and ddot and notti got their own bean bag.

Niaya started the movie.

Niaya pov

In the middle of the movie, I seen that mira, dd and ddot was sleep. And it was just me, jay, zay, keira and notti up.

"Jay pick another movie" zay said, "Ight bet it's gonna be a scary movie" jay said. Jay picked a scary movie, I started to feel cold so I got up under the covers. Jay got up under the covers to, he pulled me closed to him. I laid my head on his chest.

I looked over at mira and dd, and they were cuddling. I then looked at keira and zay, zay had his head on keira chest but to where she can still see the movie.

Zay pov

At the end of the movie

I looked around and seen everyone sleep but me, dd was cuddling mira. Jay had niaya laying ontop of him, ddot and notti was barely on their bean bags.

I looked over at keir and seen her sleep, "Quite staring at people while they sleep it looks weird" she said. "Oh shit myb" I said, "Its ok" she said turning towards me.

"Your clearly sleep so just go to sleep" she said, "I'm not" I said. "You are" She said then pulled me down, I laid my head on her chest while she head slightly over mine.

"Goodnight zay" she mumbled, "Goodnight kei" I said then fell asleep.