3

Mira pov

I woke up to knocking on the door, I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I splashed a litte bit of water on my fave to help me wake up a little bit more.

I went downstairs and answer the door, "Who is it?" I asked. "Open the door ma" I heard dd say, I open the door and it was him and jay holding bags of food.

"What are yll doing up so early and where did yll go?" I said while holding back a yawn.

"We got hungry so we went to ihop and got food" Jay said, "Ok well everyone is still sleep" I said. "Ight I'll go wake them up" dd said, "Ion think you wanna wake up niaya" I said.

"Why not?" Jay asked, "She don't play about her sleep" I said. "Well idc" dd said then went upstairs to niaya's room, "I warned him" I said as Jay gave me my food.

Dd pov

I went up to niaya's room to wake everyone up, "Yo get up, we brought breakfast" I yelled. "Stfu dd damn" I heard notti say, "Bro wake up we got places to be" I said while pulling the covers off keira and zay.

"Ughh" I heard zay groans while getting up, get got keira up.

I then went to notti and ddot, I pushes them off the bean bags. "Fuck you bro" ddot said while getting up of the floor, and notti just stuck his middle finger up at me.

"Niaya wake up" I said while hitting her with a pillow, I seen her grab something and threw it towards me but I moved. "Wtf" I said while going to look at what she threw at me, it was a shoes. "Stfu dd and let me sleep" she said, "No wake up" I said going to pull the covers off of her.

"Touch my cover and this alarm clock is getting thrown at ya head" she said, "Dd just give it up" I heard someone say. I looked back and seen it was jay with two plates of food in his hand.

"Your lucky" I said while dropping the pillow on the nearest bean bag, I went back downstairs and seen everyone eating.

"I warned you" mira said while shaking her head laughing, "Yo ass would've gotten hit with an alarm clock" zay said while laughing.

"Man hush" I said waving them off and grabbed my food.

"Where ddot and notti" I asked, "They went to the deli" Keira said.

Jay pov

After dd left niaya's room I handed her the food, "Thank you jay" she said while sitting up. "Was you really gonna throw the alarm clock at dd" I asked, "Yea" she said.

"Ik mira probably gave him a warning but he ain't listen" she said, "Yea mira gave him a warning" I said. "Well everyone is downstairs eating" I said then walked out if her room.

"So you ain't got nun thrown at you but I did" dd semi yelled, everyone laughed but him. I just raised my hands up in defense, there was a knock on the door so I went to go see who is was.

"Who is it?" I asked, "Ya brother nigga" I heard someone say. I opened the door and it was notti, ddot, dottie, dee, jj, bam, and jordy.

"Yo wsg gang" I said dapping up everyone beside ddot and notti. "Yo dee wsp" zay said, "Is niaya up?" Dee asked mira and Keira.

"3...2...1" Kiera and mira said then we heard running, I went to the stair and seen niaya running down them.

Niaya pov

I heard someone say dee name, I hurried up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth again then washed my face, then ran out my room towards the stairs.

I ran down the stairs and push jay out the way, "Damn niaya" jay said while gain regaining his balance. I pushed through everyone else and then I jumped on dee making both of us fall.