7

3 months later

Keira pov

Me and zay's relationship feels more as we're friends than dating, I've talked to zay about it 2 months ago, and he feels the same. So we both agreed to just be friends instead of dating each other.

So today, me and the gang are gonna be hanging out at dd house because dd lazy ass ain't feel like leaving the house to go anywhere. Zay told me last month that ddot had feelings for me and that he would put me on with him.

I was already ready so I just put my shoes and and grabbed my keys.

At dd house

I parked my car alongside dd's house, I got out and locked the doors. I went up to his front door and knocked, ddot opened up the door and smiled. "Hey ddot" I said returning the smile, "Sup ma" he said moving aside letting me in the house. "Where everyone at?" I asked him, "They in the basement" he said showing where the basement was. "Ight where is niaya and mira?" Dd asked, "Mira and niaya otw, knowing them they probably making mini stops otw here" I said while laughing.

2 hours later

Jay went upstairs to do something, but then came back down with 2 unfamiliar people. They came down the stairs and everyone went up to them dapping them up. "Keem, Quan it's been so long bro" Dd said, "They can't keep up locked in forever" the one with glasses said. "Damn youn gotta stare into her soul Quan" Zay said playfully bumping the one with a hoodie on. "Who is she?" The one with glasses said, "Oh keem that's Keira ddot girl" Zay said while smirking. And I just blushed. Ok so the one with glasses name is keem and the other one is Quan. There twins so let's hope I won't get them mixed up, "Don't worry keem always have sum type of glasses on" ddot said coming beside me. Then a knock on the door happened, "I'll get it" dee said she went upstairs to go see who it was. Dee, came down with niaya and mira. Mira spotted the twins first, she jumped whatever she had that was in her hands and jumped on Quan. Niaya sat the stuff she hand down on the couch and gave keem a hug.

"Your finally out" niaya said while hugging keem, "Nah what about me?" Quan said while sitting mira down. Niaya looked at Quan and rolled her eyes, I was sitting on the couch confused. "You still mad about that bro?" Quan said while laughing, "Nigga it's not funny" niaya said before she flicked Quan on his forehead.

"Ooo you lucky" Quan said, "Yk you love me" Niaya said then she went to go hug quan. "Yea ight" Quan said but didn't hug niaya back, "Man fuck you" niaya said then playfully pushed quan away.

"I'm just playing mh chill" he said then hugged niaya. "Ight bro what we finna do?" Dottie asked, "Shit keem and quan out we finna turn tf up" mira yelled excitedly getting everyone hyped. Everyone went upstairs and out of dd's house to party on the block.

9 pm

Niaya pov

We was on the block with the gang, oy members, and random people to celebrate keem and quan freedom. "Yo bro come get ya girls" Zay yelled out to ddot and dd as he was being chased by mira and Keira with gel blasters. Dd and ddot ran after them while I sat back and watches them run around. Jay and dee went to go get Ace from my house.

Dottie, bam, jj, and jordy, was talking to a group of girls. And keem and quan was talking to bloodie, edot, and dudeylo, and Deeplay4keeps. Quan looked my way, then told keem and the others something before walking my way.

"What you doing over here by ya self, normally you out here wild'n out and shit so what's up?" Quan asked while taking a seat beside me. "Nun just happy you and keem out" I said, "Nah shawty it's sum else" Quan said. I hate how he know me so well, "Idk everything just been feeling weird lately like something bad is about to happen" I said. "Have you talking to ya parents lately?" Quan asked, "Yea everything is fine with them, it's just like something bad is gonna happen here" I said trying to explain how I'm feeling.

"As long as we here ain't nun gonna happen, yk how me and keem get about yll" Quan said before giving me a side hug. Then we heard a loud car engine coming our way down the block, all black car with heavily tented windows drove up letting off shots. Everyone ran, ducking for cover. Me and quan had ducked behind the steps pillar, I look over at quan seeing him grab his gun and start shooting at the car.

Then a loud crash happened, everyone stayed where they are for to make sure everything was clear and good, quan got up first the helped me up. Zay, dd, ddot, Keira and mira came back to the block looking confused but then they saw the car.

Keem, edot, bloodie, quan and dudeylo went up to the car with their guns in their hand. Edot open the driver sent door and started laughing, "We good yll they dead" Bloodie yelled out to everyone. Keem check the dudes pockets and laughed, him and quan took the people money, keys and guns. Quan came back over to shaking his head, "Niggas know we out now" quan said while counting the money him and keem took from the people in the car. "Who we smoking on?" Edot yelled out, "Them niggas in the car" Bloodie yelled making everyone laughs and I just shook my head. "These yo friends" I said to quan, "These yo friends to tho" he said while handing me money. I looked at him confused, "Take it" he said.

"For what?" I said while taking it, "So you can buy you a new Mac book since I broke the other one before I had to go to jail" he said. "I already bought me a new one but thanks" I said while putting the money in my pocket. "It's 500 btw" he said while sparking up a blunt, I just laughed.

10pm

The random people and oy members left off the block to do who knows what, so it was just the gang here. Drinking smoking watching them play basketball.

Me, Keira and mira doing tik toks, drinking a little bit but mostly having fun since we all would be going home soon. "We gotta link up with the whole gang again" mira said, "Yea especially now that keem and quan is out" I said. "So you and quan good now?" Mira asked me. "Me and quan never had no drama, we just have a love and hate friendship" I said, "You, keem and quan act like siblings" Keira said.

"They do look at us as little sisters" mira said, "So you and ddot?" I said while looking at keira, "Yea me and ddot go out now" she said while smiling. "That's good to know what where is notti?" Mira said, "Yea where is that lil boy" I said.

"Dd where notti?" I asked him, "He in his room sleep, he decided to stay up all night tryna beat this game he been playing for a while now" dd said. I just laughed while mira and Keira shook they head.

Midnight

Everyone was going home, first dudeylo, edot, and bloodie. Then bam, jordy, jj and zay. Ddot decided he was gonna spend the night at dd house. Mira, keem and quan went back to mira house for the night since keem and quan were wasted. Jay, dee and dottie decided they were gonna spend the night at my house so they went to my house.

While I went to drop off mira, keem and quan.

At niaya house

I pulled into the drive way, I got out and locked my car doors. I went up to the front door and unlocked it, I locked the door behind me. I went up to my room and seen jay laying on my bed with Ace and dee and dottie streaming on my gaming set. I grabbed everything I need for my shower and my pajamas and went to the bathroom.

After the shower

I came out and put my clothes in the dirty clothes bin and laid down on my bed. Ace came to me and laid down right beside me, "Traitor" jay said mean mugging Ace. Ace just barked at jay and I started laughing, I then felt myself getting sleep but I forgot to post a picture for today so I hurried up and did that then went to sleep.

(The pictures and outfits are at the top)