Diving Deep Into Love

Stockton's POV:

I was boarding the sub now, I was the first to show up so I havent had a chance to meet anyone yet.

I was silent, brooding over Hammys invitations to everyone. Now I dont know when Im going to be able to confess.

I looked at the controller, it was a lucky find that the controller was 20% off online when I bought it. I know I have billions, but I try to save where I can.

It's too bad I can't buy Hammys heart like I could my wife's attention.

I looked at the controller, thinking about how we would be sealed in here until someone on the outside lets us out. Almost a feeling of permenancy. Like we would be stuck in here together. Initially, the tight space with us Hammy and I and the feeling of forever. But now I have to share with others. Not to mention, Hammy has been acting a bit strange bringing up the others.

I wonder if its because he also wants to confess to me.

I see people approaching. A group of men about our age. Two of them I recognize, they were good friends of Hammy. We've met before a couple of times, but Hammy always made sure to give me most of his attention and still respected me as the alpha by calling me senpai.

The people approached, looking like they were nervous but trying to hide it. I wonder if those betas were just scared of going underwater. Although they're all also billionaires, so they certainly dont have to fear anything either. Money can buy our way into and out of everything, except for my way into Hammy's heart.