Secrets Revealed

Hammys POV

I gathered my group. Shahzada (Pookie) and Paul (Snookums) were holding hands subtly so that Senpai wouldn't notice. I had my hand placed delicately on the small of Elon (Pie Bear)'s back.

Pookie and Snookums were close to each other, and Pie Bear didnt get as close, but he acted as the alpha of the group.

Of course my true alpha was Senpai, and I hope that their dominance as alphas don't cause them to fight. I just want everyone to get along.

I want Senpai to accept everyone.

We made our way with into the sub, where Senpai was awaiting.

After some light introductions, we told the lowly servant outside to seal us in. Our destiny has been set as the final bolt tightened.

I decided to come out and say it, yet as I opened my mouth to let the truth spill, I was cut off by Pie Bear. Pie Bear point blank told Senpai the truth.

I bowed my head in horror as I watched Senpai's eyes narrow with the information presented by Pie Bear.

I was shameful. I didn't have the chance to tell him myself. This was a mistake.

Pookie and Snookums looked at each other, seeking comfort in each other's eyes.

None of us noticed the silent alarm flashing from the game controller, letting us know there was a communication error.