one.

hiroka's pov
third person

this is not how hiroka imagined her first day of university would go.

it started out great. she went to her first music class. introduced herself and sat beside this boy named zhang hao. he was super nice and made great small talk.

after that class she went to the cafe by her department to grab a coffee. a vanilla cappuccino with extra foam, to be exact.

now she was walking to her guitar class. the halls were nearly empty. there was the occasional person rushing to their rooms but other than that, it was empty.

hiroka felt her phone buzz. she pulled it out of her tote bag to see some people had followed her on instagram.

'p.miyeongggg, k.jaeyazzz, s. haerin and 2 others have followed you on instagram'

she was curious to why they followed her. she had just met zhang hao and they weren't even close yet..

hiroka was so immersed in her phone that she didn't see someone rushing towards her. only when her coffee was dumped on them did she realize.

"oh my god i am so sorry!" she stuttered out. guilt was written all over her face.

"it's alright, a little coffee won't hurt anyone!!!" the person quickly replied. hiroka looked up and oh boy, she was pretty. she had long brown hair that was pulled up into a claw clip. she was wearing light wash jean and a white shirt.

well, it was white until her coffee was splattered onto it. while the two girls were fussing over the shirt they didn't see a boy come up to them.

"oh, doah! here take my jacket." he said, already shrugging off his jean jacket. the girl, doah, took it and thanked him. "i texted jaeya and she's gonna bring you a new shirt and some wipes. she should be here in a second."

while the boy was talking, hiroka took a minute to admire him. he was hot as fuck. his black hair was styled perfectly over his forehead. his smile was soft with little whisker dimples peaking out.

he is hot as fuckkkkkk

she snapped out off it when another girl joined them. "hey babes, i got you another shirt, it's a tube top i hope you don't mind, its all that was in my locker. and i got some wipes so you aren't sticky." hiroka assumed that this was the jaeya that the boy was thinking about.

the two girls left shortly after that to clean up.

that left hiroka alone in the empty hall with that boy. he finally made eye contact with her and oh my god. hiroka was going to explode.

she had seen some handsome guys but this guy was straight up out of heaven.

unknown's pov
first person

i looked up from my hand and made eye contact with the girl in front of me.

she looked familiar. so i thought back to a few days ago.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••
a few days ago...

dancedancedance
10+ members

kumjhyeon
did yall hear about that girl that
transfered to the music dept???
i heard she was super pretty
and that shes from japan

taeriyaa
yeah i saw her like two days ago
she looks so cool
she plays the electric guitar

mattchuuu
yeah AND THE BASS????

kumjhyeon
yeah heres her insta
it looks new
@okokok.hiroka

p.miyeongggg
damn shes hot as fuck

lovelicky
she looks cool

s.haerin
keita heres your girl 🤗🤗🤗

terakeiita
bye.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

they weren't lying when they said she was pretty. her black cargos contrasted perfectly with her white butterfly tank top. her chunky shoes raised her up about two inches so she was the same height as me.

i finally snapped out of my mind and decided to introduce myself. "hi i'm keita. nice to meet you!" i smiled.

she smiled shyly, "i'm hiroka. i'm so sorry for inconveniencing you. i bet you were doing something else." her hand was now messing with her charm bracelet and she bowed her head slightly.

i waved her off. "no you're okay! i was actually on my way to meet up with my friends!" she slightly relaxed after hearing that. she brought her hand up to her face and cringed when she caught the time on her watch.

"oh my god! i'm going to be late! i'm so sorry to cut this short but i have to go." she bowed and started running to her class. right before she rounded the corner, she turned around and waved, "it was nice meeting you keita!" she giggled before disappearing from my sight.

••••••••••••••••••••••

dancedancedance
10+ members

terakeiita
i met that hiroka girl

s.haerin
is she as hot in person
as she is in her pics

p.miyeongggg
haerin asking the important
questions

terakeiita
i mean yeah
shes super shy
she kept apologizing

mattchuuu
wait why

k.jaeyazzz
she accidentally ran into
doah and spilled coffee on
her shirt :((((

terakeiita
yeah she felt really really bad

——————————
i tried to switch things up a little bit in this book with some more written parts and pov switches

do you want me to keep doing this or write how i am writing hot summer??