six.

a few hours later...
hiroka's pov
third person

hiroka was now back at her little apartment. her freshly dyed hair was tied up as she worked. when she was at keita's house (AHHHHHHHHHH!!!), she had asked to borrow his electric guitar. you know, the one he calls his literal child. (he loves it..)

at first he was beyond skeptical. "where is yours?" he asked, shaking his head. "oh, i accidentally broke the string on mine and i don't have a spare. since the performances are so soon, i don't have time to replace it, anyways.." hiroka replied, pouting her lips. after a few minutes of reasoning and ground rules being made, he agreed.

in actuality, she lied. her guitar is sat right next to her, in perfect shape. the reason she told such a fib is because keita's birthday is tomorrow. so she was going to do a little something for him and drop it off at his house before going to miyeong's little get together.

her idea was that she was going to customize his guitar (she put a special, customized clear case over it, so don't lose your minds). she had already painted the background a yellow tinted white.

she decided that she was going to do a collection of superhero comic pages. she had heard him arguing with jaeya over them, so he must like them...

hiroka worked diligently, making sure every single detail was perfect. she only wanted the best for him. the blueberry-headed girl sang along to 'istj' by nct dream (one of their best tracks, come fight me).

"how the fuck do you make spiderman's face symmetrical??" she asked herself, sticking her paintbrush behind her ear.

she quickly got up and went to her fridge and yanking it open. "where is my juiceee~" she sang. once she found it she closed the refrigerator and opened the carton of grape juice. heading back to her painting set up, hiroka drank straight from the bottle.

she started scrolling on her phone for a few seconds before opening her messaging app. the girl had several messages from the girls' group chat asking how her "date" went.

she giggled lightly and responded. the next set of messages was from her music department's chat. she didn't open them though, assuming that it was all tagyun checking that he had everyone's music.

the final messages were from keita, thanking her for not ruining his hair. also, that he would need his guitar back tomorrow to practice for an upcoming music mark. hiroka took a little longer to reply to his messages, wanting to make sure that she didn't spell anything wrong.

once she finally had the courage to send her reply, she put her phone down with a smile. hiroka got back to work, now painting superman's face onto the guitar. as she worked, she thought back to her time in japan. of course she missed it, but now she had brand new opportunities laying right in front of her. she often reminisced of her family.

the times when her and her brother went to the park, when her parents told her how proud they were of her making it into cheonlim. she especially missed her grandparents. they were the most supportive and loving people that she had ever met.

hiroka hoped that she could see them soon. her thought's her broken when 'the eve' by exo came on her shuffle. she immediately put her paint palette down and started dancing. after a few seconds, she became embarrassed with herself. "i'm sitting here in my living room, alone.. dancing.." she then face-palmed.

then, suddenly, the doorbell rang. she waited a few minutes to see if anyone would ring it again, but nobody did. so she got up and went to the door. she opened her spiderman-painted door (she painted it herself when she first moved in) and found a bag on her welcome mat.