ten.

hiroka's pov
third person

after the indirect love confession, everything was normal. they hung out as friends, even if they both wanted more.

graduation was nearing and everything was normal. the group of close friends hung out every single day. but hiroka and keita hung out like every minute. they giggled into the early hours of the morning and had fleeting touches. hugging your friend and wishing that they were more was considered normal, right?

if so, everything was normal.

but normal is bound to change. because everyone needs change, or they'll go insane.

hiroka was going insane.

currently, she was sat in the library. her final exams were coming up. cramming wasn't the best idea for something so soon, but frankly... hiroka didn't give a fuck.

she should have cared though.. since she had to turn down hanging out with keita to study. which was seriously unfortunate.

with her headphones pulled over her ears, she drowned out the constant tapping of her foot. she twirled her pen around her fingers as she read over her english work. for some reason, cheonlim was making her take english even though she is fluent...

her bored nature continued as she poured herself over her assignments for the next few hours. hiroka didn't even notice as the day light bled into darkness. nor did she notice someone coming up behind her.

they paused before reaching her, looking at their phone to make sure everything was in place. silently, with one hand, they pulled down her headphones and covered her eyes with the other.

hiroka heard a light and airy giggle as someone pulled her from her desk. "grab onto my hands, quickly." jaeya, she figured, laced fingers with her own. the rings on the hands blocking her eyes were definitely haerin's.

"guys where are you taking me?? i'm trying to study!!!" she whined, trying to turn around.

"stop complaining.." taerae said from behind, shoving all of hiroka's stuff back into her bag. he then ran up behind her and started fussing with her hair.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

at the same time...
keita's pov
third person

"no!!! put those over there!" keita was busy.

busy yelling at gyuvin. "YOUR OTHER RIGHT, GOD DAMN IT." he wanted everything to be perfect. it was a full moon tonight, which made everything even better. gunwook and miyeong were trying to fix the paintings.

everyone was running around, trying to be fast. the girls were on their way and they didn't have much time left. doah ran into the room, out of breath. "i left like five minutes before them, SO HURRY THE FUCK UP." hearing that, the group of friends quickly threw everything in place and left. not without wishing keita good luck, of couse.

now alone, he let his nerves be shown. he quietly screamed and flailed his arms around for a few seconds, before composing himself again. the time seemed to move in slow motion. he felt like he stood there for years, waiting...

waiting, waiting...

until he heard the door creak open. the japanese boy stood a little taller, filling his body with the confidence that he longed to have in this moment.

in stepped hiroka, and damn did she look good... her white sundress hugged her curves beautifully and don't even get him started on her pretty face. she looked around the room in awe, spinning lightly in place.