five.

hiroka's pov
third person

the entirety of the girl's groupchat was currently sitting on the floor of hiroka's bedroom. they were trying to help the girl pick out an outfit. it was finally time for hiro to help keita dye his hair (she's screaming inside rn). the girl held up another plain tee shirt, getting groans of disapproval from her audience.

"that's it, i've had enough of your boring ass outfits. move-" haerin sighed, standing up and shoving hiroka onto her bed. jaeya also got up and started shuffling around in the closet.

each girl threw out a few pieces of clothing after whispering to one another. after a few minutes, they immerged out of the walk in space and put their hands on their hips.

"try these on and come show us." jaeya said and handed hiroka a pile of fabric. miyeong pushed hiro towards the bathroom and shut the door for her. after a few minutes, the girls heard the door click open.

"are you sure that this isn't too much? isn't this a little overdressed??" she muttered, walking back into the room dawning a very cute outfit.

hiroka stared at herself in the full body mirror. she was wearing an off-the-shoulder sweater, bell-bottom jeans, and some busted ass converse high tops. "nothing is ever too much when it comes to you!" doah giggles, putting a dainty gold necklace around the japanese girl's neck.

haerin began messing with her hair while miyeong shoved some earrings in. jaeya snapped some pictures of hiroka because she looked stunning.

the girls spent another 30 minutes fussing over hiro's makeup, trying to make her look her best. "guys, it's not that serious.. i'm just dying his hair. it's not like we are going on a date." she muttered grabbing her phone off the charger.

••••••••••••••••••••••••
terakeiita
online 2 mins ago

let me know what time you
want to do this!!
also do you have any dye
or do you want me to grab
some on my way?

i dont have any on me
right now

okay i can get some!
what color are you planning
on doing?????

i was actually going to
see what you think
would look best

ohhh like a surprise!

exactly!!!
you can come over in
like 30 mins?
im trying to get everything
else we need set up rn lmao

ohhh okay
send your address and ill
be there!

7 evnne lane off of
ciipher road
thumbs up: okokok.hiroka

thank you!
read 12:06

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

hiroka's pov
first person

"he said i can go in like 30 minutes.. what color should i dye his hair?" i ask my friends, spinning around in my chair. "stay still, let me do your eyeliner. i think a blue look would be nice on him." miyeong muttered. the others made noises in agreement. "yes bro, he'd look scrumptious."

"you know, if i wasn't dating gyuvin.. i'd probably ask you out, hiro." haerin said randomly after being quiet for a few minutes. "i knew you were secretly gay!" jaeya yelled out. the sung girl turned her head very slowly to look at the girl beside her. "can i not appreciate a fine specimen?!?!?!?"