two.

hiroka's pov
third person

school had been going pretty well. hiroka had gotten closer with the 'zerobitches' members and some of their friends. that and she was finally added to all of their groupchats.

hiroka was currently chilling in the library after completing her assignment. she had to remix a song for her music class. she decided to be the awesome girl she is and remix 'shoong!' so that miyeong and gunwook could use it for their performance.

the girl was reading a book that doah recommended to her when her phone buzzed.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

zerobitches
10+ members

p.miyeongggg
someone come quixk
no time to explain

hanbeen
whats wrong????

p.miyeongggg
j*ngmin try hit doah
library
doahs spot

hao.ooo
hanbin and i are oow

okokok.hiroka
im roght there im comign

cutiegunwook
i am literally holding
miyeong back from beating
her ass

••••••••••••••••••••••••••
hiroka's pov
third person

hiroka rounded the corner and came face to face with a giant crowd. she couldn't even see what was going on because of how many people there was.

"can you fucking move?!" she spat as she shoved through them all. the sight was not pretty.

jungmin, aka taerae's crazy fucking ex girlfriend, was screaming in doah's face. "be fucking serious doah! you're ruining everything! i don't even know why he would like you because you are so fucking ugly! and sensitive! i. hate. you!" with every word, jungmin pushed doah backwards.

she was pushed so much that she fell backwards into a book case. hanbin and hao, who just got there, quickly went to her side. miyeong was being held back by gunwook.

"oh so now you get some other boys to help you huh?! first sunwoo, then taerae. and now you want those two as well? you're such a fucking dirty whore!" the crazy lady was making large steps towards doah again.

she stopped when she felt someone tap on her shoulder. jungmin whipped around to come face to face with someone she had never seen before.

"hi!" she said sarcastically. "who the fuck are-" the psycho couldn't even finish her sentence before the girl socked her in the jaw. "FUCK YES HIROKA!!"

jungmin was about to swing back at hiroka, but she was too slow.

the ravenette grabbed a handfull of the girl's hair and jabbed her in the nose. jungmin fell to the floor and clutched her nose. "you dumb fucking bitch!" she cried, blood dripping onto her hand.

"shut the fuck up. make one more comment- no. even think about doah's name again and i swear to god i will do more then just break your nose. you hear me? you are so pathetic to project all of your insecurities onto a perfectly innocent, PRETTY girl. you can't get your ex back, who fucking cares. MOVE ON!" hiroka scoffed.

she then looked up at all of the people watching and recording. "next time i see all of you just watching someone be harassed and not do anything about it, we are going to have a problem too. now scram." the crowd quickly dispersed, not wanting to get beat up too.

the rest of their friends gathered around them. "doah are you okay???" taerae's voice stood out the most among the muttering. he stepped forward and helped her stand up.

"taerae. i mean this in the nicest way possible. control your fucking ex." hiroka said. she was staring at her bruised and slightly bloody knuckles.

"dude that was fucking insane."
"she beat me to it, i really was about to beat her ass."
"didn't know our shy hiro could fight!!"

haerin, miyeong and jaeya took doah to the restroom to help her calm down. the other boys slowly started leaving to go to their classes.

hiroka was too busy inspecting her hand to realize one of them stayed behind. "here, let me help you clean that up.." he whispered, lightly taking her hand.

she looked up and made eye contact with keita. he smiled at her before taking a wet rag to clean up the blood.

"this might hurt a little bit, seeing as the bruises are still raw." he muttered, gently wiping her knuckles off. hiroka hissed lowly but didn't say anything.

it did hurt. like a bitch. but she wasn't going to say that. something about the way the sun caught onto his slightly tanned skin made hiroka stare.

before she knew it he was done bandaging up her hand. "can you move it okay?" he asked. not getting an answer, he decided to look up. but she was already staring at him.

it took a few seconds for her to get out of her trance. "oh. oh! yeah i think so.." hiroka muttered, flexing her hand.

"okay that's good! uhm. well i have to go to dance now." keita said as he stood up. hiroka shot up quickly after. "yeah i have to go too, i gotta, uhhh, walk my fish! OKAY BYE." she stuttered and dashed out of the library.

he stared after her, blinking in surprise. "oh."

•••••••••••••••••••••

girlsgirlsgirls
5 members

k.jaeyazzz
yeah i cannot believe
that happened..

okokok.hiroka
OH NO HES HOTTTT

s.haerin
omg hirota😻😻😻
I SHIP

ldoahh
im back
OMG SAME I SHIP

p.miyeongggg
teehee i smell a little
romance

—————————
teehee
DRAMARAMA