Five

Hopper came barging in, he grabbed a pen and a piece of paper, and went to the others, with Mike, Joyce, and Jonathon

"What happened?" I asked. Wondering why he was acting so strange.

"I think he's talking to us, just not with words." Hopper began writing something down. It read "here."

"Will's still in there, he's talking to us." Hopper explained how he was talking through morse code. 

"Do any of you kids know morse code?" Hopper asked us.

"I do." I replied.

"How do you know that?" I was asked by Mike.

"I was taught in the lab, I had to know so I could communicate with the Soviets." I explained. Hopper handed me the paper and pen and placed a radio near me.

"Decode it, whatever Will's saying, decode it." Hopper told me. I nodded in understandment he left to go back to Will and I was ready to de-code whatever Will was trying to say. I gave the paper and pen to Max, so things world go quicker. 

The first letter came up. 

-*-*

"I got it!" I exclaimed.

"It is a 'c'" I wrote it down.

Then the next.

*-**

"l" I continued.

---

"o"

***

"s"

*

"e"

--*

"g"

*-

"a"

-

"t"

*

"e"

No more came, we had finished. Nancy picked up the notebook, to read the sentence.

"Close gate." We all read from the notebook, then suddenly, the phone rang.

"Shit, shit, shit!" Hopper cursed. Dustin ran to the phone and immediately hung it up. The phone rung again, and Dustin was about to hang it up again, before I used my powers to take it out the wall, and throw it on the floor. I wiped the blood from my nose.

"Do you think he heard that?" Max asked.

"It's just a phone. It could be anywhere, right?" Steve replied. But, in the distance, we heard screeching. 

"That's not good." Dustin muttered. We all ran to the shed, where Hopper, Joyce, Mike, and Will were.

"There coming!" Jonathon said. Jonathon ad Mike started to untie Will. They took Will and we all started running out of the shed. 

"Hey, hey! Get away from the windows." Hopper shouted at us. We came down and got ready for battle. I was ready to use my powers. Hopper aimed his gun, Nancy had her gun, Steve had his bat ready to swing.

"Where are they?" Max asked as she hid behind me. We heard a loud screeching sound causing us to all jump. 

"What are they doing?" Nancy asked. We kept hearing screeching, until it turned weak, and the demo-dog shot through the window. We all yelled out, in fear. It didn't move though it looked dead. The door then, slowly started to unlock, by itself. The door opened and I shot my hand up, but then quickly lowered it once I saw who it was... my best friend.... eleven....