Sugar to the liquid

As Marco walked inside the Cullens' house, he noticed that it was tastefully decorated, just as Renesmee had said. When Renesmee left him with a wink after entering the arms of a blonde vampire girl with flawless curves, Marco flushed.

They seem like a perfect family, marco thinks to himself questioning his love with their daughter renesmee who was being care for and if marco's right is also loved by the Jacob Black.

Meanwhile, everyone's attention was focused on Sycada, 'THE GIRL FROM THE WOODS'. Edward does not perceive any danger, and neither does Alice, who nods.

A chair was placed in the location where Renesmee was asked to sit. From Carlisle to Bella, they all gave her the birthday present she deserved, with a knowtow from Jacob Black, who gave her a white pearl ankle chain that he wrapped around her ankle.

Renesmee smiled and hugged Jacob as Cada was the next person in line. Cada reached for her present and handed it to Renesmee, while Edward and Bella watched cautiously as Rosalie motioned Cada to move aside.

Cada faked a smile, reading every language of the blonde vampire who was now in the arms of her lover.

"Happy birthday, Renesmee. Would you please allow me?"

When it was finally his turn, Nessie stood up, allowing Marco to put the blue moon amulet around her neck. He grinned broadly, showcasing his deep dimples and flawless white teeth.

When the soft piano chords started, everyone applauded happily, and all of the lights—aside from the one in the center—went out.

Recalling the afternoon he spent practicing with Lacey for the dance Nessie requested that he get ready for, Marco's heartbeat quickens.

Cada caught a glimpse of Marco grinning, but it vanished as soon as Jake appeared in the spotlight, his hands extended to Renesmee, who approached him slowly and gave Marco an apologetic look.

Geez!!

"Our baby girl is now an adult, its time for us to let her be"

Bella said, her eyes welling up with tears as she watched Nessie dance gracefully and slowly with Jake.

When Cada heard Bella's words clearly, she smiled and had enough questions in her mind. Champiagne without alcohol was served just before the dance ended.

"There is no denying Jacob Black's taste."

Cada commented as Jasper filled her glass with a smile. "You seem to fancy him alot" he added then walked away.

Fancy Jake!!

They finally finished their part when Jake slowly leaned into Nessie; one inch away, she pulled away, smiling faintly, with that uneasy expression in her eyes.

Renesmee felt so light and at ease as they danced, but she was unable to give Jake or her family the response they were hoping for.

Jake was open to her expressing his love through their dance because of their shared connection and imprint.

Nessie, who had previously taught it was a joke, was now perplexed in her mind due to the imprint; she had no idea it was this serious and needed confirmation.my parents could've told me

As soon as Marco noticed the tension in Nessie's eye, he wanted to give her a hug but was currently unable to.

"Mum...Daddy... Is it true?

"The Imprint."

In a voice audible to her relatives and everyone else with super hearing, Renesmee spoke quietly.