Love doesn't conquer all

The wind was creating the rhythm for the trees to clap their hands in time. The thermometer was unable to register Charlotte's temperature.

Her eyes were slowly shutting and she was sweating. She was picked up off the ground by Emmett and placed on the Cullens' couch.

"Charlotte, you mentioned one of your people was here. Could you tell us who that person is? Tell me.

Bella asked Charlotte who was recalling her moment with her parents.

"Tell us Charlotte! We can help you if you help us.

stated Carlisle.

"I do not need your help; He will come for me."

Charlotte muttered, unable to speak because of a thick substance stuck in her throat.

"Take care of yourself; you are going to die here anyhow."

Rosalie added with a fraction of a smile knowing taking Charlotte out the barrier she will survive.

With a loud howl, Sam led his pack out into the woods, where they were chased by something that appeared to be moving quickly through the trees. Carlisle snapped his head outside.

With a smile, Charlotte moved the piano with her mind power, hitting Reneesme and Bella as they stood in her way.

Charlotte felt Emmett and Jasper grab her hands behind her back, and she stumbled to her feet, hauling herself to the door.

"I now understand why Aro thinks highly of you."

With a sly smile, Emmett said.

With his fingers clamped around Billy's throat, Gomez approached the Cullens from outside their home. Sam, Jake, and the other wolves were led in circles back to Las Push by Cada, who was in charge of her illusion.

The leader, Jake, sensed that his imprint bond was in jeopardy and turned to retreat, whimpering quietly as he lost feeling in the bond.

"Anyone who wishes to get blood on their hands is welcome to come; Billy Black will die in one move."

Upon seeing Charlotte between the two Cullen brothers, Gomez became enraged.

"This does not need to be done by you; take Charlotte, and let the man go."

Carlisle insisted when the dirty smirk appeared on Gomez's face as they all heard Jake's growls closing in on him.

"Great the Dog will get his father killed"

A deep growl was heard, and Rosalie spoke up. Jake was licking the bruise on Billy's neck while he lay on the ground with his wheelchair knocked over.

Gomez super speed towards Emmett and Jasper and picked up Charlotte bridal style when his eyes landed on Marco who was next to renesme who passed out.

Marco took a deep breath and lowered his head.

"I am sorry for the intrusion, Mr. Cullen. This could not have happened if you had allowed Charlotte to pass freely."

"About the sheriff and the reports against you, everything was paid for. Chief Charlie was willing to take on the responsibility; issues like this must be resolved before they get out of control. No charges have been filed.

Gomez left telling Carlisle the last words, passing through the trees before coming to Cada, who stopped her illusion and fell lifeless to the ground once more.

"Go and look after Charlotte; I will be fine."

"I refuse to leave you here."

Charlotte is your priority right now, and I have mine, so you have to.