Preference: First I love you (4/7)

Sodapop: "I just don't understand why guys are such assholes!" I complained to Soda. "Maybe I should stop dating completely." I'm complaining to Soda about this guy I just went on a date with. "There's someone out there for you." "Like who? Nobody loves me." "Not true." He rolled his eyes. "I love you more than life itself."

Steve: "Steve." I whined. He just got out of bed and I wanted to cuddle. "Come back here and let me love you!" He laughed. "I gotta work." "Fine." I sighed in defeat and wrapped up in my blankets. Steve walked in and I guess he thought I fell asleep. He walked up and kissed my forehead. "I love you." Then he quickly left for work.

Ponyboy: I was talking with him on the phone. We had been talking for I don't know how long and his brother was telling him to get off the phone. "I'll talk to you later. Love you." And hung up. I sat there shocked for a minute and the phone started ringing again. "Hello?" "I didn't mean today that. I love you but I wasn't gonna say it yet.." He kept rambling and finally I decided to shut him up. "I love you too."

Darry: I was babysitting and since it was Darry's day off he decided to come with me. I was playing with hold in the yard when I turned and saw Darry smiling at me. "What?" I asked and his smile grew. "I was just thinking about how much I love you."

A/n: Hey guys I'm back! A day early actually. I was thinking about starting ships? And if you don't know what a ship is its when you tell me about you and I say which character I think you would be good with. So if that's something you're interested in that just message me(: