Dallas *Requested*

This one is for @pleasedontcrydoll. I hope you like it(:

I was talking to my friends and putting my stuff in my locker when I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and put their chin in the crook of my neck.

"Hey Dally." I smiled as my friends rolled their eyes before leaving. They don't really approve of the relationship since he's a greaser.

"Hey Doll." He said and kissed my cheek.

"So my parents aren't gonna be home til tomorrow afternoon." I said closing my locker and turning around. "Wanna come over?" Dally and I have been dating a while but he still hasn't met my parents. Sometimes I hate being a Soc.

"Of course." He grinned and grabbed my hand leading me out to his car. He told Johnny where he was going just in case anyone needed him then we went to my house. We talked about our day to each other on the way there. Dally is such a sweetheart. He may not act like it around other people but he really is.

"Jorjia, when am I gonna meet your parents?" Dally asked.

"We've talked about this, Dal." I groaned. We've been dating for nearly a year and now that we're getting serious it bugs him that he's not met my parents yet.

"I don't care if they don't approve." He said getting mad. "You shouldn't either! You need to start standing up for yourself." He mumbled the last part. "It's your life not theirs."

"Fine." I sighed and saw his face light up. "I'll tell them about you and once they get used to the idea of us I'll let them meet you."

"Thanks babe." He grinned.

"Whatever." I replied and playfully rolled my eyes. Once we got to my house we decided we would have a horror movie marathon and stay up all night. We put comfortable clothes on and ate and then we were ready for our marathon. I cuddled into Dally every time something scary would happen and he would laugh at me. This went on for the first few movies. After the fourth one we both started to fall asleep as I was about to fall asleep I heard the door shut. Both mine and Dallys eyes shot open to see my parents looking at us cuddled up on the couch nearly asleep.

"Hi guys!" I said with a sweet smile.

"Jorjia Stone!" My father yelled. "Why are you sleeping on the couch next to a greaser!" He went to yell more but my mother stopped him.

"Oh calm down honey." She said with a sweet smile. "It's not like they were doing anything bad. They just fell asleep watching a movie."

"But he's a.." My father went to say something else but my mother interrupted him.

"A greaser?" She rose an eyebrow. "I was a greaser but that didn't stop you from marrying me." Dally and I both dropped out jaws. "She is definitely your daughter." She laughed and my dad smiled.

"Alright." My dad agreed. "What's your name son?" He asked shaking Dallys hand.

"Dallas." He answered. "Dallas Winston."

"I've heard about you." My mom said. "You haven't been in trouble in a while. Seems like your straitening yourself out." She gave me a knowing look.

"Well you can stay the night as long as you don't do anything bad." My dad said. "I'll give you a chance, Dallas."

"Thank you sir." Dallas said with the biggest smile on his face. As we went up to my room Dally let out a breath he didn't seem to know he was holding. "I have never in my life been that nervous." I laughed and cuddled up to him in my bed.

"I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too." He replied playing with my hair.