The Two Live On..?

*scars pov [its been a few years later]*

"SCAR!" My boyfriend barges in, with a smile. "Oh! Hey G..! Dont scream like that next time.." I tiredly walk to grian and kiss his forehead. His wings flutter as I did so. It was soon followed by a giggle from the both of us. "Why are you so cute?" I whisper in his ear, making him flustered. "Scarrrr..!!" He whines his face completely red, his wings also drooping from embarrassment, I then ruffle his hair. "Im telling the truth G!" I laugh to myself.

"I hate to interrupt but... King Grian, King Scar. Theres a visitor that would like to see the two of you," I nod and grab Grians hand, not caring if I'm embarrassing the two of us. Its been a while since we've gotten visitors, but I didnt really think of it. "Race?" I look at him as I stop in our tracks. "Race," He nods and we both run down the halls, just like if we where little again. I haven't grown at all but Grian has surprisingly, a whopping 5 inches taller.

We finally make it to the front door, it was obvious who won. It was Grian, anyway we both opened it and it revealed a prince. He had black, slightly fluffy hair. He had a blue jacket, paired with some headphones. "Im here for... King Gr...ian..." he stares at the parrot hybrid next to me. Grians hand quickly grabs mine and gently squeezes it. The ravenette quickly notices our hands and yanks them apart. The sheer force was a lot, making my hand throb a bit.

"So, King Grian." the male bows down in front of Grian, making him very fucking confused about what is happening. "Long ago, we made a promise that we would be closer than before. But we drifted away! Now it my time.."

"I, Prince Taurtis, the best of the best. Would ask you to be my one and only," Grian stands there, glancing at me a few times to tell if it was a joke. "C-c'mon Grian, you know the anwer!" Taurtis say's through his toothy smile. I then step up and talk. "W-what is this all for??" Taurtis looks at me. "Im asking him if he wants to marry," Grian finally is snapped back into reality and immediately backs away. "HELL NO IM NOT! I may have been a kid back then, but it doesnt mean I will keep my word!" Taurtis, who is on his knee, just sits there.

"Are you going to move at all, dumbass?" I glare at him. He quickly gets up, embraces Grian and sprints away.

*grians pov*

What the actual fuck was that interaction.

"You knew Taurtis as a kid?" Scar was a bit angry to my ex friend. I nod and close the door quickly, Scar was rubbing the bridge of his nose as he walks up to me. "G. You dont like him still right-" "SCAR I DONT! I only like..." I poke scars nose. Making him giggle and blush. "I only like you Scar.." Scar giggles more and embraces me tightly.

As I hug Scar, I cant help but think... Why did Taurtis all the sudden come here... to Birdia... just to propose to me..? I froze in place to think about this and had happened. Scar took notice of my tension and pulls away, bends down to my level and cups my cheek. Lifting my head up. "Hey.. Are you ok?" I nod and nuzzle my cheek more into his hand.

His eyes glimmer a little as he nods. Then followed by a soft laugh and his arm wrapping around me. I blush as he drags me to the garden. Then lets go of my shoulders. He sits down by the flower bushels, then plucks a few flowers. I then start flying around.

After a while it went silent. Only the soft rustle of tbe bushes was heard, the flapping of my wings, and incoming footsteps. I pause and fly over to the fencing of the garden. Then a net was thrown over me. I frantically yell and squirm. But yet it was all useless..

700 words on the dot! :D

HOLY SHIT I HAVENT WORKED ON WATTPAD FOR SO LONG ;-;
anyway i am back, i just forgot that wattpad existed for a little while-