If y'all wake up to a spicy morning 😏

SMUT WARNING! LOTS OF INAPPROPRIATE WORDS

Also sorry if this isn't really a Imagine/Oneshot cause it's probably gonna be long, idk 🤷🏻 but hope you enjoy it.

Sunrise. Daybreak. The most peaceful time in the White House for it's resident couple. Morning meant warmth, Safety, and time spent together. The total opposite of what we experience outside of this room--Chaos, Responsibility, and stress.

You smile as you wake up and feel the very comfortable cloud-like bed and your soft sheets under you.

And of course Tallahassee's arms around your waist and his nose dug in the back of your hair.

You keep your eyes shut in content and smile wider at how comfortable you are. You wish you never have to get up, you wish you could just stay like this forever. The thought of getting out of bed seemed....revolting.

You very slowly and carefully turn in Tal's arms, being careful not to wake him, and you snuggle your face into his chest, which has always been infinitely better than any pillow you've come across.

Tallahassee's Soft breaths and gentle snores are always nice to wake up to. You tangle your legs into his more and wiggled deeper into his hold, which produced an unexpected reaction.

The friction caused by your thin, delicate pyjamas rubbing against his skin, and possibly your lips brushing against his chest for just a moment, drew a groan from the cowboy's lips.

You froze, especially when his hips flexed to roll against yours. It wasn't just a grumble from sleep or him trying to get comfortable from laying in the same position too long, no, you know what that sounded like.

Your suspicions were confirmed when Tal's hold on your waist tightened and pushed your core further towards his body.

Breathy pants and whines left his lips as his nose buried into your hair and his hardening cock now started pushing against your clit.

Right, it's pretty obvious what's going on in that dirty little mind of his.

Shock turned into a devious smirk on your face as he clung to you and unwittingly used your body for his own pleasure.

Each gentle, stuttered grind of his cock into you had your desire growing until you automatically bit your lip and couldn't help your hands wander around his chest.

It seemed cruel to wake him from what sounded and felt like such a good dream and you couldn't help but wonder what he was seeing in his mind.

Is it as sinful as his clumsy, twitchy thrusts and breathless groans suggest?

"F-fuck...tha-- that's it, sweetheart. Rig-- right there..." Well the mystery was solved, had you not been listening with intense concentration, avidly loving every sound and motion he made. You would've missed the shaky, broken words Tal panted out with no knowledge of doing so.

Your ears caught the needy groan of his favorite name for you and instantly, your pussy clenched around nothing, your heart pounding when you realized even in his dreams he wanted you.

Such a good boy, dreaming and getting off on the thought of your body and all the times you'd fucked. The need to reward him was overwhelming but that presented it's own challenges.

You had an idea of what you'd like to try, it was bold risky, and filthy even by your standards but the thought of your lovers reaction spurred you on anyway, making you ponder your first move with a bitten lip as his cock slid against your clothed cunt.

Normally, it's difficult enough to get free from his arms without him dry-humping you, but the added iron grip of his embrace and how your body leaving his would surely wake him up-- a complete disaster-- this is gonna be tricky.