Zombie Y/n

The last run the team went on didn't go as planned...

You were bit...

There were too many Z's surrounding the place so the others were forced to leave.

While you bled out, alone and scared, trapped in a empty building with z's surrounding, trying to get you.

And you didn't even get to say goodbye to Tallahassee...

And the kids at home had no idea what had happened, until the others got back.

Rocky and your daughter took it the hardest. Your son just...shut himself out from the others, he went silent.

Of course the one who took it the absolute hardest was Tallahassee.

Everyone went back a couple days later, prepared this time, and took every last Z out.

They went back to the building you were left at but you weren't where you were last, just the dried pool of blood left over.

"S-sweetheart? A-are you still h-here, darling?" Tal spoke out quietly

A few seconds later there was some soft rasping nearby.

The others found you limping around, your skin worn out and dirty already, your hair tangled and matted, and your clothes ripped slightly and soaked with your blood.

"Oh god...i-i can't...i thought...i thought I was ready..." Tal starts to sob

Columbus put his hand on Tal's shoulder while your two kids hugged Tal tightly.

"Don't turn around...please...don't turn around..." He said quietly

After a few seconds you slowly did...facing the others now.

But...unlike any other z...you didn't rush at them. You just stood there, tilting your head and staring right into Tal's eyes.

He sobbed harder and looked away, holding onto the kids tighter.

"D-don't look...don't look kids..." Columbus said

You stepped closer and started to reach your hands out to the kids.

"S-sweetheart...are you...are you still in there?" Tal looked up at you hesitantly

He started to reach his hands up to you.

"Tal..." Rocky says quietly

"She's still here...shes still here-- She remembers! She remembers, okay?? She's still here!" He shouted back at them

He turned back to you and cupped your face lightly, he stared into your eyes which still had your sparkling innocent ones looking back.

"M-mom?" Your daughter asked

You suddenly quickly grabbed Tal's wrists and pushed him back onto the ground and started to try and bite him.

The others quickly pulled you off and Columbus was the one to shoot you.

Tal quickly stood up and grabbed him by the collar and shook him.

"Nooo! What the hell is wrong with you?! How could you?!" He shouted

"Hey! Hey! Calm down! Tal-- Tallahassee, you need to calm down!" Wichita shouted

Her and Nevada pulled him away and held him back.

"How could you just gun her down like she's nothing?!" He shouts

"Hey, hey, listen, we get it, okay? We get it...but she would've bit you. Columbus saved you, okay??" Wichita says

"Maybe I didn't want to be saved!!" He suddenly shouted and fell to his knees

"I can't live without her...i can't..." He hugs himself and rocks back and fourth

"Don't you start that. Don't. She wouldn't want you to give up! You have two kids relying on you, they look up to you now, their relying on you--" Nevada kneeled beside him

"I lost buck...now m-my sweet, sweet, innocent darling....i can't watch them die too! I can't! I can't do this without her..." He sobs

"Yes you can, and you will!" Wichita says

They eventually got him up and they brought you back to the white House where they buried you.

They had a memorial service for you. Madison came to pay her respects since she got to know you.

Your daughter and son had come up to your grave and placed a small bouquet of flowers on top each.

Tal didn't leave your grave all the rest of that night. He visited your grave every morning and night after that too.