Y'all wake up to a spicy morning (Guy version)

You groan and stretch in bed, the sheets rustling under you.

Both yours plus his arms and legs are spread out on the bed.

You turn onto your side and rest your leg on top of his then move your arm.

Because of your sleeping form your body is not fully awake and somewhat limp.

So, when you turned and just threw your arm, it draped across his lower stomach and your hand landed on his bulge.

He groaned and his hips thrust upwards.

You groan too and slowly open your eyes.

Your vision becomes less blurry and you blush with a still tired, blank expression.

"Oops..." you simply say quietly

You move your hand and your eyes immediately widen.

"Oh?" You slowly smirk as you realize the growing hardness in his boxers.

His eyebrows furrow and his head tilts back as he let's out another low groan, almost a growl.

You prop your head up with your hand while gently running your other hand over his chest.

He starts letting out breathy pants.

"Oh, boy...I'd love to see what's going on in that dirty little mind of yours right now~" You whisper and bite your lip

His hips moved sloppily in small, slow and stuttered thrusts.

He sucks his bottom lip between his teeth and let's out a small whimper.

"Ahh, f-fuck handsome...hah, b-baby...d-don't stop..." He groans out

You smirk and scan over his face and body, loving every sound and move he was making.

You would've missed the quiet, shaky, broken words that Tal panted out without knowing of doing so, if you weren't watching intently.

Your ears had caught the needy groan of his favorite nicknames for you--

Which he rarely uses because he's always trying to act tough in front of the others--

So instantly you felt a wave of pride wash over you and your pants getting tighter by the second.

Your heart pounds in your chest as you realize even in his sleep he wants you.

Such a good boy, dreaming and getting off to your body and all the times you'd fucked.

The need to reward him was overwhelming but that presented its own challenges.

You suddenly got an idea, it's bold and risky, but the thought of your boyfriend's reaction spurred you on anyway.

He suddenly grabbed your wrist and held on tight as he threw his head back with a groan again.

You instantly got a wave of stomach butterflies in that moment.

Knowing the tight feeling on your wrist all too well from every time you two fucked and he pinned your arms above your head.

"Fuck, babe, the things you do to me..." You groan quietly near his ear

You very slowly and carefully start to pry his fingers off from around your wrist. Before he can tighten his grip you pull your arm away.

You smile softly as his arm falls back to his side. This was perfect, thank god he's a heavy sleeper because now you have him exactly how you want him.

His hips quicken their speed, thrusting desperately into the air. His hands tightly fisting the sheets under him, like as if he didn't have something to hold onto it would ruin the façade.