Spicy morning (Guy version) Pt. 2

Requested by Sourskulll

You both groan as Tallahassee starts to gently push himself into your ass.

You bite the comforter under you and grip the edge of the mattress.

"That's it baby, that's it...you can do it..." He mumbles

He rubs soothing circles on your ass cheek and starts to gently thrust.

You moan and squeeze your eyes shut but then gasp when you feel his hand grope your balls.

His thrusts slowly increase in speed and he leans down, pressing his chest to your back and panting in your ear.

"Fuck...y-your...so fucking perfect...I'm s-so grateful that you...c-choose me...I don't...deserve you..."

You groan as that alone gets your soft cock to harden instantly again.

He sits back up and grips your hips before starting to slam into you, his balls hitting against yours.

The wet sound of skin slapping against each other fills the room.

"Ngh~ Fuck, babe! S-slow down, the others...oh god~...they'll hear!" You plead

"So? Let 'em know how good I make you feel. How good you make me feel" He groans

You groan loudly, mixing with Tal's as he fills you with his warm load, soon after you cum again.

You both pant heavily but he continues to thrust, his cum oozing out of you and down your thighs.

"B-babe, please--" You clench around him

"What, first you beg for me to fill you and now your tapping out already?" He pants out with a grin

He pulls out then wraps his arm around your waist and pulls you backwards, flopping down onto the bed.

He presses himself against you, holding you tighter while nuzzling his face against your neck and damp hair.

After a few seconds of relaxing from both of your High's you turn in his arms.

"What?" He asks as you stare up at him

"When are you gonna let me take care of you and have my fun?" You ask

"I already do" he says confused

"You know what I mean..." You chuckle

"Uhh, no. I don't."

"Tal..." You roll your eyes and sigh then stare at him with big doe eyes

"No."

"But--"

"No! I've told you this already, I'm not doing that!"

You furrow your eye brows then look down.

"Ok...sorry..." You say quietly

"*sigh* Baby..." He looks at you sadly and gently grabs your face to look at him

"No, it's okay. You're right, I would never force you to do anything you don't want to. Just figured it wouldn't hurt to ask again..."

"Look, it's not that I don't want to. I'm just...weary about the idea...you know you're the first guy I've ever been with"

"I know. Just forget I said anything" you shake your head.

You smile slightly at him then start to stand up, your back to him.

He quickly sits up and grabs your waist, pulling you down onto his lap.