chapter 1

✦✧✦✧

✦✧✦✧

"Y/N! Get back here!" Kiri yelled at Y/N as she mounted her ikran named Marali.

"I'll be fine, Kiri. Don't worry so much about me." Y/N said, rolling her eyes.

"Mom and Dad are going to skin you alive if you went with them. It's dangerous." Kiri exclaimed, crossing her arms.

"Again, I'll be fine. Stop being so worried because nothing in this planet could kill me." Y/N said, ready to fly.

Kiri just sighed at her best friend's actions. "Alright, but if you come back dead, I will kill you again." Kiri joked as Y/N laughed.

"Kìyevame!" Y/N yelled as Marali took off. (See you later!)

Meanwhile Jake and Neytiri's sons, Neteyam and Lo'ak were soaring up high in the sky as they were awaiting for Y/N's arrival since she promised to sneak in with them to the raid.

"Where is she?" Neteyam exclaimed, looking back once at every second.

"Would you relax, bro? Maybe grandmother caught her again." Lo'ak laughed.

Suddenly an ikran flew straight in between the brothers, startling them. They looked above them and saw Y/N in her ikran, laughing.

"You skxawngs should've seen your faces!" She laughed, throwing her head back.

Neteyam stared in awe at Y/N for a while till Lo'ak smacked him in the head. "Somebody's in love." Lo'ak said in a singsong voice.

"I'm not in love with her!" Neteyam spat at Lo'ak while the latter just chuckled at his reaction.

Lo'ak could easily sense his brother's love for Y/N. He knew there was something different about the love they have each other. It was not like the love they have for him, Kiri, and Tuk. Lo'ak knew that both Y/N and Neteyam were very in denial of their very obvious feelings for each other and he was determined to make them realize and confess their undying love to each other.

Y/N flew above Jake and Neytiri. Neytiri took a second glance at Y/N and her eyes widened with shock and worry at the sight of her daughter figure.

"Y/N! What are you doing here? You should not be here!" Neytiri exclaimed.

"Y/N! How many times do we have to tell you to stay put!" Jake scolded Y/N as she flew in between them.

"I'm a warrior like you two." Y/N explained. "Besides, I've been doing this for quite a while now!" She exclaimed, flying back to the brothers behind them.

"That girl is wild! Her mother was never like this." Jake muttered to himself, but was heard by Neytiri.

"She reminds me of you, Jake. So, so much." Neytiri said, smiling a bit at her husband.