chapter 4

✦✧✦✧

✦✧✦✧

As the Sully family followed Tsireya around the village, Y/N was in awe of the new environment around her. The ocean, the sea animals, and the different materials and things that the Metkayina use. She was excited to learn their ways.

Soon, Tsireya stops at an empty hut. She stops at the front and points inside, showing the family their new home. "Your new home." She tells them.

Jake steps inside, the rest follow him. He looks around. "Yeah, this will work. This is great, this is nice right?" Jake asked Neytiri.

Neytiri sighed heavily as she dropped the mat she was carrying. Her eyes scanning around their new home. Y/N chuckled a bit at her reaction.

Now, the sun was setting in Pandora and the moon was rising. The family were settled in and their things in order already.

"Okay, Sullies, fall in!" Jake called for a family meeting.

The kids went inside the hut and squatted in front of Jake. Y/N was at the end. She felt a bit out of place, even though she was the first child Jake and Neytiri took care of.

Even though she carries the Sully family name. Even though she sometimes call Jake and Neytiri, dad and mom which they like even better rather than her calling them their first names. Even though Lo'ak, Kiri, and Tuk call her their sister, and even though she sometimes catches herself staring at Neteyam longer than usual.

His toned chest and arms, his braids that swayed with every move, the veins in his arms that become more prominent as he holds something tight, his thick accent and his voice.

Oh my, Eywa! Shut up, Y/N!

"Y/N? Y/N? Babygirl, is something wrong?"

Y/N's head shots up from her trance. She sees that the whole family was looking at her worriedly. "Oh, sorry about that. This has been very hard for me that's all." She lies.

"Oh, Y/N." Neytiri scoots closer to Y/N, hugging the girl.

"Thanks, mom." Y/N mutters to Neytiri, hugging her back.

"Okay, I need you kids on your best behaviour, I mean it." Jake tells the kids with a firm tone as he looks at each one of them. "Learn fast, pull your weight, don't cause trouble, go it?" He adds.

"Yes, sir." Lo'ak replies.

"I want to go home." Tuk cries.

"Oh, Tuk." Neytiri weeps for her child, still holding Y/N.

"Come here, Tuk." Y/N calls out to Tuk. Tuk, in response, crawled to Y/N, accepting a huge hug from her.