Serina

CHAPTER 1

A thin layer of sweat formed in my hair line, I let out  a sigh looking up at the aircon that does not seem to work properly in this heat, it feels like hell is upon us swallowing us slowly, just for the extra torture, because live as we know it is not bad enough already, why would it be? the TV is playing in the back ground, distracting me from both my assignment for college and the heat, well the heat will always win.

A soft sound from my phone dragged my eyes away from the extremely useless aircon.  

landlord:  Sirena I'm on my way with the new tenants I told you about.

landlord: Sirena the house better be neat when we get there.

landlord: Sirena we are 5 min out, I know this is sudden, but you need to clean the house.

Yip this is my live a absent dad, well not absent he is around lets just say he wont win father of the year like ever, he is part of a drug cartel, even though a lot of people will think it is so fucking great having a dangerous dad, it is not I just want a normal fucking live, I am not part of his cartel or anything drug related I try to live a normal life, that is why I have to listen to a idiotic landlord. I can easily ask my dad to buy me a house yes, but that house will be bought with blood money, so I live in a huge eight bedroom house with a huge yard and a swimming pool, after all it is something I can afford. 

it is not much to brag about to be honest. I don't like the furniture or the decorations, but I am not allowed to change anything, it sucks I know, but me being me I did install a secret gun compartment, no one knows about it, but I had to, my dad is in a dangerous line of business, and they always comes for the girl, the kitchen I like the most it has red tiles with black walls, the counter and cupboards are a black and white marble, the perfect blend of colours it is spacious, and that is what I like the most, the amount of space, there is also a ice land in the middle of the kitchen where I normally eat.

The dining room on the other hand, is just white walls, white floor, a old wooden table and eight chairs three on each side and 2 at the ends of the table, the chairs is also old wood, then there is a big chandelier decorated in crystals above the table, if it was up to me I would get rid of it, paint the dull place a lively colour, the table and chairs is not that bad, it gets varnished every six months for upkeeping but besides that it is a plain boring room, I don't waist my time in there it is to white, it actually gives me headaches, so I stay away from it.

The living room is okay, the floor is black and white, the L shaped couch and five sofas is grey, the blinds for the window and the double glass door that leads to the yard and swimming pool is silver, the lighting is perfect since it is just normal globes, I like it this way the way the couch and sofas is placed in perfect order as well, and to compliment everything, there is a big fireplace with black tiles decorating it under the TV hanging from the wall.

The hallway, well that's creepy, the lighting is not great there, and the walls are decorated with seven men, I was told they were the owners and I am not allowed to take them down, the amount of sex that photos caused me is ridiculous, some photos the seven of them are together the other they are alone in the photos, but I do understand, if I was a guy and I walk into a girls house and see seven extremely good looking men on the walls I would run away two, I guess that is the only reason I have not insisted to take them down just yet, they are really good looking, it is creepy especially since I do not know them, but who the fuck cares? I know I don't.