SIRENA

CHAPTER 2

The only thing audible in the pathetic dining room is forks scrapping on the bottom of plates, it is awkward, but I cant complain, the one already threatened me that he is sure he could find a reason to get rid of me, imagine how weird it will be if it is because I complained it is awkward being around them eating. Besides I really can't lose focus on my school work now, I have to pass, if I fail... well lets just say my dad will stop paying my school fees, I need him to pay that at least I pay my own rent every month not asking him for help, so the least he can do as a father is help out with his daughters education, right? 

"Something on your mind?" I hear a voice I don't bother looking up, I cant see why they would talk to me, they dont even know me "Sirena?" the voice comes again forcing me to look up at the tall guy that can cook "no, I was just thinking about swiming tonight, it is hot, and I think there is something wrong with the air conditioner" I say taking a bit of my spaghetti bolonise witch taste a lot like the way my mom used to make it, I cant remember how she died, I do know I was not young, but I think my brain is protecting itself on a way I guess 

"but it is evening" the tall guy says taking a sip of his water "look black hair, just because you moved in does not mean I am not allowed to do what I want to" I say looking back up at him, he is sitting on the edge of the table and I am sitting right next to him the blond guy that's name I forgot smiles "she snapped at me two" he said giggling the sound is so pure "blondie back off" I war him. His dark brown eyes meets mine and his smile grows into a smirk "or what?" is he actually fucking taunting me now? this will be worse than I thought it would be, I oll my eyes at him and myself because when he made eye contact my heart skipped a beat, this stupid thing keeping me alive cant fall for this guy 

"The air conditioner is working fine Siren" the man that threatened to kick me out earlier speaks up, I dont dare speaking back I just nod confirming the blond guy is the devil "Sirena, my name is Jin" the tall cooking man said "that is Jimin"he said pointing to Jimin "Namjoon" he added pointing to the giant blon on the other end of the table, he smiles when our eyes meet, I smile back looking at the perfectdimples on his cheeks "Hoseok, Yoongi" he said pointing to the two men with black hair sitting next to each other "that is Jungkook and Taehyung, our Jungest, they along with Jimin will be going to the same college as you" Jin finished pointing to the pink and blue head I smile at them knowing we will get along just well, they are very unique. 

We made a bit small talk to get to know eachother, hobbies and things like that turns out the four that is not in college works at a law firm, that confused me even more, they are rich, why do they want to live here? they can easily aford a place somewhere else. Diving into the swimming pool the cold water imediately cools my body down, the only way I'll be able to survive here living with them is in this pool, where I know my body heat cant go up. Drifting on my back I look at the stars admiring them then I swim a few laps before getting out and looking at the water the bright starts makes the water light up. It looks like something you only see in fairy tales to be honest.

A towel drops around my body "I don't want you to get sick" Jin says sitting down next to me dropping his feet and legs in the water, fucking finally he got rid of those jeans. "I wont" I say pulling the towel tighter around me he just smiles and shakes his head, almost like he knows arguieng with me will get his or this conversation no where "I need you to be patient with Jimin, please he recently lost someone he cares about" Jin says looking into the sparkling water "is that why he is so demanding? and flirty?" I asked looking up at him people that just lost someone they care about dont flirt around "difrent people grieve difrently" He answered turning slightly to look back into the house I follow his gaze and see Jimin sitting on one of the sofa's hugging his legs watching a movie.