SIRENA

CHAPTER 5

"Perfect" Jungkook whispers before his camera makes a clack noise. We are at the beach Jimin and I went for a walk in silence of course. Between Jungkook and Bella there hardly is any silence. Jungkook has been bossing us around tell us what to do and how to pose and Bella can't stop talking about different legends regarding the sea monster.

"I'm going to go drown myself" I say taking my shirt off and throwing it towards Bella. "Don't worry I am sure the sea monster will do that for you" she mumbles shoving my shirt into the bag. I can't help but smile at her, as I walk away.

Jimin appears next to me when my feet are in the cold salty water "mind if I join?" He asked looking at the water spilling over our feet before pulling away again just to repeat the process.

"What? You don't like Bella's company?" I asked giggling taking a few steps deeper into the ocean "of course I do, she made the sea monster so interesting that I want to meet him" his voice is laced with sarcasm as he walks towards me.

A wave came towards us and we dive the same time swimming under neath it, that is the easiest way to get past a wave, you can swim through it, if you have a lot of energy because the waves will push you back each time. But diving under them they can't push you back.

"Don't you think it is tiring?" Jimin asked once we passed most of the waves, the water is calmer now, still fucking cold, but calm "what?" I asked wiping water from my face "the waves, they push themselves out, just to be pulled back in again, it is almost like a toxic relationship? Where the one tries to leave but the other one keeps pulling back" Jimin explained, that was deep but I can't help laughing at him.

"Jimin. Waves are created by winds, they don't create themselves so, it would be better to say. It is like a love triangle, where the third member tries to pull the second member away but the first one is holding on to tight for that to happen" I say smiling.

"Have you ever been in a love triangle?" Jimin asked swimming closer to me "no, and you?" I answer

"No" he answers stopping a few inches away from me a small calm wave comes slightly picking us up before dropping us on the exact same place "have you been in a toxic relationship?" I asked snaking my legs around his waist to make sure a wave can't separate us "no, how about you?" He asked taking some hair from my face "well define toxic" I ask leaning back so that my back is resting on the water now.

"Been with someone that cheated on you?" Jimin asked placing his hands on my hips. The water is cold but his touch is warm. "Yes" I answer closing my eyes "someone abusive?" Jimin asked again "yes" I answer again "did you go back to him?" He ask, I use his body to pull myself up to look at him he wraps his arms behind my back to try and help me.

"Did you?" He asked scanning my eyes for a answer "what is it to you?" I ask unwrapping my legs from his waist, but he is faster his hands releases my body and catches my legs he pulls them closer to him "wrap them around me" he demands and like a puppy I obey.

"You asked me to define toxic... This is me explaining it to you" he explained letting go of my legs he holds onto my hips again. He pulls me closer into him I can feel him growing as I pull my legs closer to me making sure I trap him.

"Did you?" He pushes again "yes" I whisper closing my eyes "eyes on me Sirena" his voice lower and deeper, his one hand slides down to my as his other hand has a firm hold on my lower back he pulls me as close to him as he possibly can.

"How many times?" Jimin asked leaning his head on mine "four" I almost choke out "Did you end it permanently?" He asked pulling his head slightly away from mine. His hot breath clashing onto my face, I just nod.