SIRENA

CHAPTER 3

A sharp yell causes me to slowly open my eyes, looking up I see Mr Jakson staring back at me, he looks angry and frustrated, and this time it was not me causing it. "Can you stay awake?" he asked keeping his eyes on me "sorry I had a long night" I answer feeling awkward Mr Jakson's eyes shift between me and Jimin rapidly "I don't want to know what you do in your free time Miss Kim" Mr Jakson snaps, looking at Jimin I smile knowing what Mr Jakson is thinking, and he has a good reason to think that as well, after all Jimin is very good looking and he knows we live together.

The end of the day came fast, when the last bell rang I stayed put waiting for veryone to leave "see you at home?" Jimin asked standing up I nod and turn my attention back to my math book. I never had detention before but from what I have heard, Mr Jakson tells people to finish with the math they started with that day, so instead of wasting my time I decided to start early. 

"No, you enjoy math, you need to do something you don't enjoy" Mr Jakson said walking to my desk, he closed my book using only his index finger "you know, you have been making live difficult for me" he said with a sheepish smile "do you know how hard it is coming to school everyday, knowing you'll see the only person that makes you feel things, yet she is not interested in you... and lets not forget she loves challenging me and driving me crazy" he explained when I did not answer.

My heart is pounding against my chest, not sure if it is because of excitement or fear. "Then she tells me she lives with seven other men... and well, I know there is nothing I can do about that" he whispered leaning closer in to me, that's when everything stopped for me Mr Jakson turned into Jimin and suddenly I don't feel so nervous anymore.

"Can I kiss you?" he asked as I close my eyes to keep the picture of Jimin in my head, before I can answer he pushes his lips into mine. It did not feel as good as I thought it would to be honest, he broke the kiss when I did not kiss him back he took a few steps back, he is obviously feeling guilty, he should, he could lose his job acting like this.

"I am sorry, I don't know what came over me" he rushed out running his hands through his hair. I put my book in my back pack and stand up "don't worry about it" I say walking to the door "please don't tell anyone" he almost beg that's how desperate he sounds for me to be quiet about this, and trust me I will be quiet about it.

Falling on my bed, I close my eyes, trying to figure out why it felt weird kissing him, and why Jimin's face popped out of no where, would I kiss Jimin? I don't think so, his pink lips are attractive but I never day dream about him... no instead I have actual dreams that feels real, then I wake up and I am all sweaty and shit.

my bedroom door flies open and a very angry Jin stands at the thresh hold "are you fucking kidding me?" he yelled crossing his arms over his chest, to scared to answer I wait for him to explain why he is this mad "Sirena he can get fired, worse go to jail" Jin yells again "It was just a fucking dream, besides Jimin is only a year older than me so what are you going on about?" I yell back, seeing the immediate confused look on his face I realise he was not talking about Jimin, I mean why would he? it is not like I told him or anyone about my dreams.

Jin throws his phone towards me with force, well I think it was meant to come to me, but instead it is headed towards the wall, I quickly jumped to the side to catch it seeing Jimin's messages is open on his phone there is also a video attached "play it" Jin spits venom dripping from his tongue. pressing play I see Jimin recorded Mr Jakson kissing me. Why would he record that?

"now you have two choices Sirena" Jin says walking into my room still very angry "either you drop out and start online college or I report him" Jin says trying to calm down but failing, he is right... I wont be able to face Jakson again, I don't want him locked up so I'll do online college