The Movie:Part 1

Estelle pov:
Great new city.

Mom and dad literally just made me and Micheal move to a place and it's Beverly Hills.

Like it's popular and looks fun but mom and dad won't be here with us.

As soon as we set foot in our new house,they went right to work.

Dad was on a business trip again and mom is shooting a new movie.

Like why did you make children for if you're not gonna look after them.

So it's just me and my older brother in our expensive house.

At least i can spend their money.

Anyways today i'm visiting Beverly Hills.

Came here once.

Did some shopping

Did some shopping.

Since i need a new outfit for my first day of school.

But now i'm hungry and boy there was a restaurant with a big ass sushi roll on top of it.

I looking through and deciding what to get.

There are different kind of sushi.

I'm not the only one,there was a long ginger hair girl,a short dark hair girl and a short blond hair girl.

I was about to enter when one of the giant chopsticks almost impaled me.

Like what the fuck and another one fell.

Bruh.

Then the giant sushi roll fell and i literally pushed the ginger hair girl out of the way with me.

Way to spend my day.

"We're so lucky,we didn't get pummeled."said the ginger.

Yeah my bags were not so lucky.

"No doubt."said the blondie."Oh no even the sushi has attitude in Beverly Hills."

"Well maybe it's just trying to get back to the ocean."said the dark hair one as i see the sushi coming back.

"Well apparently the ocean's this way.Run for it!"i said and we all started running with a giant sushi roll on our tails.

The sushi catched up with us and now we were on top of it.

Still running but more like when you run on a treadmill.

I was hugging the girls as we run.

"We're not the only ones in trouble.Check out that poor little piggy."said the dark hair.

"Come on ,we've gotta stop this thing before it turns all four of us into bacon."said the ginger.

She thinks for a second and said,"Okay we're gonna need a long piece of rope."