The Movie:Part 4

Recap:
"Oh no!We're gonna be late for school!"said Sam.

Estelle pov:

That hit us hard

That hit us hard.

School!!!

And shit i didn't tell Micheal anything about disappearing.

Fuck!

FUCK!

FUCK!

"On the contrary,WHOOP has high-tech holograms standing in for you."said Jerry.

Oh now that's better.

Thought i was gonna have a heart attack.

"No one will even notice you're missing."said Tad.

Then a video played on the Compowder,it was a hologram of Sam in the library and she was glitching.

Then Alex running on the track and literally glitching and passing through the obstacles intead of jumping over them.

Yeah those are the worst holograms ever.

"Oh yeah,real stealthy.No one'll notice a thing."said Clover sarcastically.

"As in we really need to get back to Bev High ASAP or else we're dead meat."said Alex panicking.

"I'll send the WHOOP jet right away."said Jerry and a jet literally passed at full speed over the building.

"Coolio!When you say right away,you mean right away."said Clover.

"And since you have a trigonometry test this afternoon,i've taken the liberty of picking up the foremost authority on the subject to get you up to speed on your way to class."said Jerry.

"Thanks for covering our backs Jerry,i totally didn't revise."i said.

"Wait i forgot Oinky."said Alex.

"Don't worry Alex,i'll send an agent out to retrieve him.Cheerio."said Jerry and hang up.

Did he seriously say 'cheerio' right now?

How old is this old man?

Then the floor under us opened and we fell through.

I hate getting WHOOP.

Skip...
I was learning bitches.

And i was actually making an effort at paying attention and understanding trigonometry.

"So let me get this straight, the square of the length of this side opposite the right angle,which we call the hypotenuse,is equal to the sum of the square of the lengths of the two other sides."said Sam.

"Couldn't have said it myself,Samantha."said the professor then the jet shaked like if it bumped into something.

Then a rapid beeping could be heard on the jet.