The Movie:Part 5

Recap...
Ugh!

Estelle pov:

It was night-time and we were hiding behind some bushes next to Mandy's house

We sneak quietly onto the property.

"That must be Mandy's room.Too bad we can't see what's going on."said Clover.

"Let's see what the Heat Sensor 6000 Sunglasses have to say about that."said Sam as she puts on the sunglasses.

She looks for a few minutes and took the glasses off.

"She's out cold.Now's our chance to slip inside."said Sam as she blinks her eyes repeatedly.

We press a button and our Bungee Belt extend and grip onto the rail above Mandy's window.

We pull ourselves to the window and get inside.

We walk inside quietly and heard a beep so we hid quickly.

I hide under her makeup table.

I forgot how we called it and was too lazy to search it up.

"The Compowder is taking some sort of signal.But it doesn't say where it's coming from."said Alex as we put our heads out of our hiding places.

We came out of our hiding and then Mandy fell out of bed.

That's definitely gonna wake her up so we hid again.

Mandy stand up,swoop her hair and walked out of her room.

"Okay that was bizarre even by Mandy standards."said Sam.

"Come on."i said as i grap my Bungee cord and slide down.

We followed Mandy,keeping a safe distance, and she went to the beach.

We hide behind some rocks from above and could see the whole beach.

"Look over there."said Clover pointing.

We alot of people walking on the beach.

"The fuck is going on."i said.

"Where did all these people come from?And where could they be going at this time of night?"said Sam.

"Whatever Mandy's up to,she seems to have started a new trend."said Alex as we saw two big light balls flying in the air.

It passed over our head and we saw it with the same black jet from earlier.

"It's the same crazy ship from before.Hit the deck!"said Clover and we hid.

It past over our heads and was coming in the direction of that big rock over there on the beach.

"I don't think it's here for us."i said.

We ran to the big rock and started climbing.

When we reached the top we saw that it had a landing pad in the middle.