The Movie:Part 2

Recap:
"Or maybe it's another one of Mandy's evil tricks."said Alex as a locker behind me opened up and i got sucked in.

Estelle pov:

So i got sucked and i was literally sliding down some metal pipe

I was screaming for my life.

Then i saw light and i fell down.

I was ready to get hurt at the impact but i felt nothing.

I open my eyes and saw i was in some high tech room and i landed on a sofa.

"Huh?"

I was so confused.

Where the hell am i?

I was about to get off the sofa when i heard yelling from above and saw Sam,Clover and Alex coming down.

"Ow."i said as they all fell on me.

Seriously!

"Whoa what is this place?"ask Clover who was still on me.

"I don't know but is anyone else catching a serious alien vibe?"said Alex.

"One,get off me."i said making my presence known.

"Estelle!"said Alex.

"You're alright!"said Sam as they get off me.

"I am now and second,Alex don't be ridiculous."i said standing up.

"Estelle is right.I doubt it has anything to do with ETs,Alex but it's definitely spooky."said Sam as she snoop around the desk in the room.

"Am i the only one getting the vibe that we are being watched?"i ask.

"*GASP*Wait a sec,i bet we're on some reality TV prank show.This is LA after all."said Clover as she rushed a mirror to fix herself."I'm so not camera ready."

Oh hell no.

I ain't gonna have a life like my parents right now.

I don't want to be on a stupid TV show.

Call my mom,not me.

I sat back on sofa and as the others snoop.

"The Sweat-Sensor Lie Detector?The Human Memory Eraser?GLOSS:Global Satellite Surveillance System?I don't know girls.i get a feeling this place is no joke."said Alex.

You think.

"Whoa check this out."said Sam and immediately perked my interest to i went to her along with the others.

All i was seeing was a drawer full of office supplies.

"What am i seeing here Sam?"i ask.

"Yeah,what's the 911 Sammy?"ask Clover.