The Movie:Final Part

Recap:
So we're trapped.

Estelle pov:

The big guy put us inside a capsule each and those capsule was attached to his freaky machine

"So Yuri."said Sam.

Yes that's what the big guy name is.

"How did a nice henchman like you ever hook up with a creepy uber-villain like Fabu?"ask Sam.

You seriously want to hear about his backstory right now when we don't know what they are gonna do to us in these capsules.

"When i was cosmonaut,Fabu helped me practice my space walk."said Yuri and did space walk for us.

"That's so lame."i said as i had a sweat drop expression on.

"Fashionable walk very important in Russian space program."said Yuri.

"And in return,Yuri was kind enough to build me Fabutopia and the Fabulizer."said Fabu as he walk in.

"Fad-ulizer is more like it.I mean,hello,Comformity is so three years ago."said Clover.

"Yeah cause when everyone looks the same,beauty has no meaning."said Sam.

"Well i don't care what you girls think,which is why i'm not going to waste my perfect look on you."said Fabu as he snicker.

"Then why are we strapped into your freaky machine?"i ask.

"Because with a few simple adjustments, the Fabulizer can make you look incredibly un-fabulous."said Fabu.

"Un-fabulou?"ask Alex.

"Undateable,unattractive x10,hideous beyond your wildest dreams."said Fabu.

You just had to ask,didn't you.

"*gulp*On second thought,why don't you go ahead and sign me up for a lifetime Fabutopia membership."said Clover.

"I'm afraid it's too late for that."said Fabu as Yuri snicker.

"Tell them the rest of your wicked plan boss."said Yuri.

"Ah yes.After i give you the ultimate bad-face day,i'm going to launch you into space where you'll be stranded forever."said Fabu.

"You'll never get away with this!"said Sam.

"Nice line spy girl.Now who's being 'unoriginal',hmm?"said Fabu and activated the machine.

The machine turn us around inside and when we turn back to the light,i looked at the others face and screamed in horror.

They were also screaming in horror as we look at each others face.

I saw my face in the reflection of the glass and god i was ugly.

I had acne and braces.

Get me out of here!!!