➟ 𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕃𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕄𝕖!?【ℂℍ. 𝟚】

QUICK NOTE:
Even though on marvel fandom website they designated every earth shown in the movies with letter B (exp. earth 1610B), I will use just numbers because that is what it said in the ATSV. I believe they did that so people don't get confused with the comics versions of those earths with movie ones.

And since I'm basing the book off the movies, not a fandom website, it wouldn't make sense for spider people in movies to know they are a multiverse copy of comics versions, so they designate every earth with a B, does it?

------------------------------------------------------------------

SECOND/THIRD POV

It was a normal night in the city that never sleeps. And by normal I mean that people are still walking on the streets, a lot of traffic, night clubs and bars are filled and 3 thugs in the alley cornering a civilian. Absolutely normal.

A civilian is terrified as he is pressed against a wall while 3 thugs are slowly approaching him, ready to rob him and if he doesn't comply, then they will kill him and rob his dead corpse.

But luck was on his side tonight as a web was fired at the thug in the middle and pulled him into the air. Other two thugs turn towards where once stood their friend as his scream quiets down.

"WHAT THE - -" - Before the 2nd thug on the left could finish his swearing, their friend comes falling down on the ground as he is unconscious.

Both thugs look up, which was their mistake as webs hit them on their faces, blinding them.

While they struggle to remove the web off their faces with no effort of succeeding, Crimson-Spider drops down from the roof into the alley.

He turns to the civilian, who is now more confused than he was terrified. "Get out of here." - The spider teen tells him. Civilian nods before getting up and running out of the alley.

Y/N then turns towards 2 still conscious thugs, who are desperately trying to get rid of the web of their faces. "What kind of web is this?!" - The 3rd thug screams out loud.

"Organic one if you wanted to know." - Crimson-Spider answers him as he starts to pick pocketing the thug laying on the ground.

"Since when does Spiderman have organic webs!?" - The 2nd thug yells as he tries to pull hard, but in the process he ends up walking into his friend, which causes them to collide their heads as they both get knocked out, their bodies falling on the ground.

"Unbelievable...atleast I know now that Spiderman of this Earth doesn't have organic webbing." - He sighs as he finishes inspecting the first thug for money and any valuable item before he moves to the other two.

When he is done, he webs them back to back and starts to climb back onto the roof. On the roof, he takes off his gloves as he counts out how much money they had. Currently, he has gathered 62 dollars and 15 cents.

"These guys are even poorer than Bodega Bandit..."

"You met the Bodega Bandit too?" - His spider-senses tingled as he jumped into the air, dodging... webs? While in air, he fires webs of his own. He hears his webs connecting with whoever shot at him as he lands on the ground.

 He hears his webs connecting with whoever shot at him as he lands on the ground