➟ 𝔸𝕟 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕕𝕪【ℂℍ 𝟟】

AUTHORS'S NOTE:
There is a problem with pictures duplicating. So you may see big gaps where pictures are. So Unless Wattpad fixes this. You may see this bug.
BACK TO THE CHAPTER!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

THIRD POV

2 YEARS AGO...

Earth 64

November 2016

Queens, 4:20 pm

It was just another normal day in Queens, New York.

People walking or running on the sidewalks, Big Apples traffic, kids playing in the parks and parking lots full, not even a spot left free.

In one of those parking lots, a guy in a blue jacket was walking towards one of those cars.

When he finally reached a green car, he looked around, seeing no one near his area. He then puts his hand into his jacket and takes the screwdriver out.

He then places the screwdriver on the weakest part of the window frame of the car and prepares to tear it open.

"So, what'cha doing?" - The now guy turned car thief stops as he hears a feminine voice.

He lifts his head up and sees...

... Spider-Girl. He was 100% screwed now.

"Uhhh..."

Scene changes from the thief standing to him hanging off the light post covered in a cocoon of webs, as Spider-Girl swings away.

She was headed to a specific place.

{START OF MUSIC}

As she swung through the city, she went from flying by and running on tall buildings to roofs of regular houses.