➟ 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕄𝕖【ℂℍ 𝟛】

THIRD POV

For the past 2 days, Y/N and Gwen have been in Brooklyn. For most of their time, they were in one of Brooklyn's public libraries in Bay Ridge Branch. Both were occupied with different tasks.

While Y/N was working on their plan on how to get them into Brooklyns Visions Academy, Gwen was tasked with investigating the Alchemax Laboratories of this universe.

Gwens investigation led her to fascinating discoveries. While both of their Alchemax Laboratories were founded in Queens, this Alchemax was built in Hudson Valley, outside of the city.

She also found the Multiverse Theory was also discovered and partly confirmed true, but instead of Y/N's father who discovered it, instead it was a scientist Jonathan Ohnn, who by coincidence worked at the Alchemax, while being supervised by scientist Olivia Octavious.

That name already brought concerns, since both of our spider heroes have their male counterparts on their Earths. And if to go by any assumptions, she was this Earth's Doc Ock.

Since in her universe Alchemax was nothing more than an experimental factory for dangerous chemicals and biological weapons, funded by the US government, they tried to base it off Y/N's version.

An Alchemax Laboratory that was part of Y/N's for most of his life was quite different from this universe's counterpart in terms of shape.

While the Alchemax of this dimension was built in a shape of squares, his Alchemax was shaped as a giant circle with 3 giant pillars stretching on top.

In his universe, this Alchemax was the building that the S.T.A.R. Labs from the The Flash show was based on.

They even used it as a location to film the show there until the explosion incident forced the production crew to move to another location where they would build up their own replica for the set.

The Irony of similarities in the origins between The Scarlet Speedster and The Crimson-Spider were obvious.

As Y/N explained to her, the Super Collider was built under the facility while three giant cannon structured machines were placed parallel to the 3 pillars on the surface, to act out as circulation power tanks.

By the size of the building, there was no possibility that they could have built the collider under the facility.

Yesterday, there was a small earthquake in the city, uncommon for New York, so they came to the possibility that the collider was built somewhere under the city.

Gwen let out a tired sigh as she pushed herself off the computer and leaned into her chair.

She just has finished investigating the ownership of the Alchemax and their business funder. The results weren't good news at all.

As she was resting in her seat, she threw her view to the side, as she glanced at Y/N, who was seated at one of the tables some 20 meters away from her.

She has been doing that for the entire time they were in the library for the past 2 days, as she watched him work.

By watching him, she would find out that he was quite a hard worker, nearing the workaholic stage even.

Y/N explained to her that he possibly inherited the commitment from his parents since he spent a lot of time surrounded in the working environment.

She also learned that he had a younger sister Lana, who unlike him, was more fun going in terms of working habits and personality wise.

Since both grew up surrounded by the scientific stuff, they both have developed love for SFs.

Y/N would probably have turned out like her, a very extroverted person with burning passions for things she loved, but the spider bite has taken a toll on him, as now he is a loner and only focuses on work.