Two

The silence was almost like a curse. Silent.

 Silent,  like the time when She snuck into Jihoons Studio With Soonyoung. Quiet like the Time She snuggled with Joshua on the couch as he read her Cinderella.

Silent. So like any good Five-year-old girl who had Thirteen dads, she waved hi to the Carats watching before announcing rather loudly who she was.

"IM HA-YOON". She yelled giggling

Wonwoo who was the closest sighed in relief as the carats started to clap and cheer. Some even cooing. 

The group had been discussing this many late nights when it was a good time to introduce Ha-Yoon to Carats. This had been the perfect unplanned moment. Wonwoo walked over to her picking her up into his arms so she rested her head on his shoulder.

"Hi Hi! ". Wonwoo smiled

"Ha-Yoon weren't you supposed to be playing in the dressing room". She shrugged pulling at his microphone with her small hands.

"You know you were told to stay in there right Yoonie It was for Safety reasons". Seungcheol popped up.

"Im ok though I missed you!" At that, the Carats started cheering and cooing in that moment the group didn't need to worry about whether Carats would like her or not. From the thousands of videos they have done some of Carat's Favorites have been when the members interact with kids.

Ha-Yoon leaned onto Wonwoos's shoulder feeling his hands pat her head. She giggled. She was with her Dads.

"Well, she can join us on stage right CARATS!". Seokmin yelled loudly to which Carats yelled excitedly back. Jumping up and down.

"They wanna see your face Kid". Wonwoo laughed she shook her head. Her excitement ran down to downright shyness as Wonwoo held onto her.

. . . 

"I didn't want to introduce her that early". The group was all crowded around Jihoon and Vernon's hotel room where Ha-Yoo lay curled up in Jihoons bed Choco and Mint cuddled into her arms.

"It went well didn't it Carats loved her she loved it I mean I think this will go down in history". Chan piped in from where he sat next to Jun on the other bed.

"Aish shut up". Seungkwan said