Seven

Flashbacks.

"A kid, Hyungs gone crazy right?". Seungkwan asked he sat crosslegged on the floor in the hotel room. Watching wearily at the scene in front of him. A short-haired girl was sitting staring back at him. Was she trying to have a staring contest with him? Ok so be it then. Seungkwan starred back.

"I haven't gone crazy Kwanie you heard what the police informed us of right". Jeonghan said

How could they forget? Her dad was arrested about two nights before he found her. And her mother was murdered.

Murdered.

"Ok let me be the voice of reason here". Seungchoel started before being cut off by chan who looked annoyed.

"You are never the voice of reason let Wonwoo Hyung do it". Just like that, all twenty-four pairs of eyes were on the spectacled man sitting in the desk chair.

". . . "

They watched Wonwoo for a second.

"WE KNOW YOU'RE JUST PLAYING QUIET WONWOOOOOOOOOOOOO HYUNGGG".

The loud noise made Ha-Yoon wince before she ran to the closest member next to her which happened to be Minghao and cried.

"Chan We love you but be quiet".

Chan huffed but nodded glancing guiltily at the sobbing little girl.

"Shhhhh doesn't cry that was just Chan he's always loud". Ha-Yoon looked at Chan for a second through the Cacoon of her arms. He gave her a kind smile. So she gave him one back.