Chapter 11

The intervention was done at around 7:30 am before Ha-yoon went to sleep. It was full of questions that would be left unanswered. Why. So the new plan was that Ha-Yoon would Sleep with Jeonghan they would make a small bed for her in there. So when she had a night mare one of them was closer.

That night she crawled under the thick pink blanket wrapping an arm around Choco and Mint.

The first night she slept with as little sleep as a rabbit probably got during the night. She was up playing with her dolls beneath the bed,

Then she walked to the kitchen standing on tip toes to reach a bowl of Candy filled to the brim with sweets that the members had hidden so she couldn't find it. But the five-year-old was a lot smarter than Mingyu thought she was.

She finally got caught when Jeonghan woke up rubbing his eyes to see a teary Ha-yoon eating away at a pack of Poki sticks, her third snack this evening,

"Ha-yoon," Jeonghan sighed getting up to take the bag of Pokis and throw it in the trash.

"Bu-".

"Did you sleep at all this evening didn't you promise me that you were going to wake me up if you couldn't sleep Didn't you?" Ha-Yoon nodded softly biting on her thumb. Seeing this Jeonghan let out a soft sigh.

"Come here". He said welcoming her into his arms. Tightly he hugged her.

This parenting thing was a tricky balance between everything but Jeonghan would not trade it for the world. 

"Mingyu did not hide the sweets well did he?" Jeonghan laughed causing the five-year-old who was now squished to giggle. he held her tightly for one more moment. after a short while she fell asleep her breath evening out. 

Jeonghan smiled patting her pack with his hand smoothing over her black hair. 

"everything gonna be ok because you are our sunshine".