Eight

Ha-Yoon stomped her feet as Dokeyom tried to help her slide on her pink tennis shoes. Why can't she go to the airport barefoot? Dokeyom had figured down to a science that if they could tire her out. She wouldn't throw one of her famous airport meltdowns.

"Ha-Yoon sunshine please for me". He pleaded holding out the shoe in front of her.

"NO". she bellowed an airplane meant that she was going to have to sit still in between Dada Jeonghan and Daddy Sengcheol. An Airplane meant she would have to be on the best behavior.

"Give it a rest Hyung she doesn't listen to you or like you!". Chan laughed as he was hauling his luggage into the hallway with a smirk.

"I would like to see you try".

Ha-Yoon upset, slapped the shoe out of his hands running from him. What she didn't realize in Seungcheol was watching ready to catch her before she bolted out of the room. Quietly Seungcheol picked her up into his arms, sliding her small shoe onto her foot.

"Noooooo".

"Yes you promised Jeonghan you'd be good"> the little girl grumbled, "You want Ice cream later right". Seungcheol immediately winced when he said that. She didn't do well with Sugar she would freak out and start trying to run around their dorm. It took hours until the Group could settle her into her 'Calming Burrito Blanket'

"I want ice cream". She nodded.

"Then be a good girl and put your shoes on".

. . .

"Stay close Ha-Yoon". Jeonghan said. Holding tightly onto her hand. Though she paid no mind to the chaos unfolding behind the gates. She bounced forward. Each step meant ice cream.

Finally, they made it to the plane.

"Wanna watch movies with dada". Ha-Yoon said she pointed to the tv screen on the back of the chair in front of her. She didn't know how to turn it on.

"We want you to try and nap baby can you do that?"

"No".

"That" he sighed, letting a small smile pass his lips. "Ok, how about you take a small nap and then you can watch a small TV show. Ha-Yoon smiled at that she was satisfied. The small girl rested her head on jeongans shoulder Cuddling Choco into her arms.

"Poor thing got up in the middle of the night". Jeonghan said leaning over her to Get Seungcheols attention. 

"Should we have a talk with the others about it Jihoon said that its happened Twice already". the leader of the group nodded. they would all have a sit down talk once they got back. 

I really rushed this Chapter. 

T-T