chapter 1

warning some swearing!

"Y/n!! Get up!!" My best friend yells opening the curtains and shaking me awake.

I groan and rub my eyes "I'm up Ran! I'm up!" I says taking their hands off my shoulders.

"Today's the ball!! You can meet you King! Or not! But anyways we have to see Puffy for the dress! Come on get ready!!" He smiles.

"Fine!" I say sitting up and walking to my closet and find a random dress "leave! I am getting dressed!" I added to Ranboo.

"Sorry!" Ranboo says running away from my room.

{Ranboo's pov}

"Hello Ranboo! Why are you running out of Princess Y/n's chambers?" Tubbo asks.

"Hi! Yeah, she was getting dressed so.." I said awkwardly.

Tubbo laughs then walks back to the dining hall "Ranboo! Help! I can't find my emeralds!!" Y/n calls out.

"Oh dear.." I say to myself "ask Philza!" I shout Y/n runs out of the room probably to go to Phil.

{Y/n's pov}

"Hey dad! Where are my emeralds?" I ask him.

He shakes his hand and sighs "I think you put them in the garden" he sighs.

I ran to the garden "Hey Tubbo! Do you know where my emeralds are?" I question he turns to face me "uh yeah! Here" he says handing me my emerald bag.

I pecked him on the cheek and ran to find Ranboo "RANBOO GET HERE NOW PLEASE WE ARE LEAVING!!" I called out.

{Tubbo's pov}

Y/n pecked me on the cheek and ran off I blushed hard but she didn't know because she had already left I went to find Tommy my best friend "Tommy!!" I shouted banging on his door waiting for him to answer it.

"Whot?!" He yells opening it "we must talk! Now get in and lock the door!" I hurry "okay?" He frowns "Y/n kissed me!!" I smile in delight "yeah? She always says thank you like that to others" Tommy laughs.

"I know!! But she kissed me!" I have had a huge crush on Y/n since we were 5 and 6 "Tubbo, I NEEDED TO FINISH MY WORK AND LETTERS TO THE PEOPLE!!" "Sorry!" I say running out.

{Y/n's pov}

"Hello Puffy!!" I smile at her "Y/n!! Here for the dress?" She smiles hugging me "yes! Ranboo is here to watch I actually don't know why they are here?" I say looking at him I try on many dresses and fall in love with one.

Choose a dress!