chapter 9

{Y/n's pov}

{A month later}

"You may kiss the bride!" The priest smiles at Tubbo, cheering and clapping "Thank you" I whisper to Tubbo smiling tears falling down my face "thank you m'lady" he whispered back "THAT'S MY SISTER!!" Tommy yells cheering "GO DARLING!" Phil yells "YEAHH!!" Wilbur claps "Go!" Techno smirks at me, I turn to face them "Thank you all!" I smile.

{A day later (night time) }

"Tubbo?" I ask looking at him "Yes my love?" He smiles not taking his eyes off the sunset "Thank you again..  for everything being there for me, making me fall in love-" I start "Shush" He shushes me holding my waist and making me look up at him "Just say I love you" Tubbo says holding my chin "I love you dumby" I smile kissing him.

{After the kiss}

We smile at each other "Here I wanted to give this to you the first time I saw you" He smiles handing me a note with Y/n <3

The note read:

Dear Princess Y/n,
I am in love with you and have been for
Years I love you forever no matter
What. okay?
-Guard Tubbo <3

"I love you too" I smiled kissing him again.

{Mystery}

{Mystery pov}

"That's how the king and Queen fell in love and that's why you have the name Y/n," My mother smiles closing the book and putting it on the picnic mat "Wow! I love Queen Y/n! She is so strong and nice! And falls in love with a strong man!" I rant jumping from the mat.

"Y/n, You could live like that you know?" My mother smiles at me "I will?!" I gasp "yeah,"

{Another mystery pov}

"That's the strong if our king and Queen, Enjoy it Tubbo" My father smiles "Yeah!! I can't believe I was named after the king?!" I smile "Yep, you could also have a lovely life like theirs" My father grins softly  "YEAH!! I need a queen Y/n though Papa" I say turning to face him again.

_______________________________351_____________________

Enjoy the hint of another story :]